volvo S60 R

street pilot

My buddy has a black S60R it shocked me how quick it was stock, but look at the mod prices it isnt cheap to do anything to that car. As a stock D/D car is the hottness though. I also agree with TurboRust that blue Volvo is the crazy with those wheels.

A guy on Ohio Supras(Denroll) owns this one. It's a V70R, though.:

"The Volvo is a little modified. Aside from the 18"s and the lowering springs, it has a Ferrita downpipe with race cat, Ferrita stainless dual exhaust, RICA ECU upgrade, BMC filter, some beefy anti-sway bars, Strut tower brace, Bilsteins, slotted rotors, stainless steel brake lines, and some polyurethane bushings and mounts (as I get them). It doesn't quite pull like my Supra did, but it does quite alright once it gets up and moving. RICA (Swedish tuning company) estimates around 300-320hp at the crank with the supporting mods. Plus it's really damn comfortable and I could fit a pirate's ship full of midgets in the back, which is always handy."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Denroll/Volvo/DSCF1980.jpg