V10 music - Carrerra GT

caseyctsv

Honestly, I was never a big fan of the Carerra GT's. If I'm gettin a mid-engine exotic.. you better believe I'm gettin' an F355 Spyder.

You really are a weird guy, 8 cylinder Ferraris are for fucking ricers.

The 599GTB might be the sexiest REAL Ferrari that is not mid engine. And the the F50 is the holy grail for mid engine besides the ENZO. if you want 8 cylinders buy Docs car........

The 355 Spyder is the car the rich guys by for their wives to tool around town in. True story. It's the minivan of the ferrari world.

You really are a weird, 8 cylinder Ferraris are for fucking ricers. .... It's the minivan of the ferrari world.

Funny, ive always said the same thing about Subarus in the world of the family seden... its the diet coke of sport sedens... almost there, but almost everyone knows the difference :asshole:

Funny, ive always said the same thing about Subarus in the world of the family seden... its the diet coke of sport sedens... almost there, but almost everyone knows the difference :asshole:

Nice Volvo.

The Carerra GT is dead sexy, Wexner returned his to Byers and said it was too much car for him.

Listen in person to a 12 and then an 8 you may understand. I have been to the factory in Italy, I go to vintage races in Wisconsin at RA, they have 3 year old F1 ferraris going around the track. I have seen and heard Ferraris that are worth as much as 4 Enzos with the markup..... The 62 250GTO is beyond wicked, yep it's a 12. However it is not a street car.

DOn't get me wrong I think all Ferraris are cool, however if I was to purchase any ferrari it would be a 12. Kind of like buying a TA with a LSX engine instead of a 6........

Listen in person to a 12 and then an 8 you may understand. I have been to the factory in Italy, I go to vintage races in Wisconsin at RA, they have 3 year old F1 ferraris going around the track. I have seen and heard Ferraris that are worth as much as 4 Enzos with the markup..... The 62 250GTO is beyond wicked, yep it's a 12. However it is not a street car.

DOn't get me wrong I think all Ferraris are cool, however if I was to purchase any ferrari it would be a 12. Kind of like buying a TA with a LSX engine instead of a 6........

I dont know about you, but listening to this: http://videos.streetfire.net/search/F355/1/cbe69125-a54b-48eb-9950-20e43ffecc59.htm

just makes me want to go hump something... i dont get that same sensation from a V6 F-body... :rolleyes:

"You really are a weird guy, 8 cylinder Ferraris are for fucking ricers"

Damn, you must be awesome on a track. I wish I could drive well enough to feel that an F430 was a ricer car.

"You really are a weird guy, 8 cylinder Ferraris are for fucking ricers"

Damn, you must be awesome on a track. I wish I could drive well enough to feel that an F430 was a ricer car.

You all are missing my point. If you have the disposable income to afford a 100k car. You have the funds to buy a 200k car. Why buy a 600cc bike when you know you will buy a 1000cc bike after you get tired of it. Why waste the money?