Houses for rent .Whitehall/Reynoldsburg area

abuseU1300

I have a couple properties that are up for rent .

3635 Washburn in Whitehall close to the new Sonic/Walmart on Main inbetween Maplewood/Collinwood . 2bedroom 1 bath 2 story , Big detached 2 car garage . fenced in yard . $775 month includes water . Will be ready next week .

1595 Haft in Reynoldsburg inbetween Main/Livingston , close to post office on main and Huber park . 3 bedroom 2 bath brick ranch 1 car attached garage . $900 month includes water . This house will be ready begining of Feb.

If interested call my wife to set up a showing . Thanks

Whistle Property Management

Dayna Whistle 614-378-4198

The one on Washburn.... does it come with a flack jacket?
You must not know the area . Its older white people in a very quiet neighborhood . If your your so scared and need a flack jacket for that more power to ya !

You must not know the area . Its older white people in a very quiet neighborhood . If your your so scared and need a flack jacket for that more power to ya !

I grew up one block outside Whitehall... graduated from Eastmoor... I know the area.

That street may be o.k., but you have to drive off that street some time!

I grew up one block outside Whitehall... graduated from Eastmoor... I know the area.

That street may be o.k., but you have to drive off that street some time!

Ok good for you . And I say you still dont know the area to well to make the idiot comments your making . I can show you the house anytime , I will even provide you a flac jacket if your scared .

Ok good for you . And I say you still dont know the area to well to make the idiot comments your making . I can show you the house anytime , I will even provide you a flac jacket if your scared .

Need some zanex? Lighten up... at least I did not bust on the hookers on Main street.

sorry if I offended you! :)

Need some zanex? Lighten up... at least I did not bust on the hookers on Main street.

sorry if I offended you! :)

Dont want your pills, thanks though . Ya, Main st. has hooker , you should know being the area expert ;) .

BTW . Not offended , just dont like when people makes untrue comments . This is how I pay the bills and provide for my family . If you have a family you should respect that .

Dont want your pills, thanks though . Ya, Main st. has hooker , you should know being the area expert ;) .

BTW . Not offended , just dont like when people makes untrue comments . This is how I pay the bills and provide for my family . If you have a family you should respect that .

I do respect that...but at the same time what I posted is true. I lived off Yearling Rd. for 23 years. I had three guns pulled on me, fortunately no one pulled the trigger. I also witnessed a guy that had just been shot in the parking lot of a bar on Main St. brains on the ground and all. I delivered the Columbus Dispatch off Livingston and heard the gun shots daily during warm weather.

Like I said I graduated from Eastmoor and witnessed the drugs, guns and knives in the schools

Good luck in real estate investing.