Who is the resident painting/body work contact?

excell

Looking to find someone capable of doing some light body work (a couple dings and hail dents) and then some extensive paint (possibly an entire re-paint) and restorative (non-body color trim, very light surface rust, etc.) work. Doesn’t necessarily have to be “cheap”, I want them to do a good job. But obviously I’m looking for someone less costly than a mainstream shop that has to jack up prices because I’m not a milkable insurance claim. Any good recommendations?

Edit: I almost forgot the most important part. This car is very rare. I would prefer someone who has an actual registered business so if they fuck it up I have legal recourse. I would be willing to give on this part, but I need references and would have to see lots of their completed work.

Thank you. :)

P.S. I’ve tried to call Rolla and left a couple messages with no response yet. I know he’s a busy guy, so I’m not upset about that.

If you don't mind the drive my wifes uncle owns a body shop up in Sandusky. They do great work.

I would prefer something closer because I would have to get a trailer for a drive like that. It's not a HUGE deal, but I don't have my TrailBlazer ready to tow and I was trying to avoid using it for that until I can put a set of bags and a brake controller on it.

Edit: And I would also like to stop in over the course of the work to check on the car and quality of work.

chris..if you need it ive got a 28' trailer and a truck..ive known you long enogh..ill take it up there for ya if need be..just cost ya gas.

Muncey

Appreciate that Ryan. We still have to cross paths one of these days and catch up.

Chris Contact Chevyeater (or something to that effect) on here he is REAL good at what he does and will make you real happy. If you reach rolla and he can't do it ask him about Brain and he will second what I say. He is the type of guy that will only do show or almost show nothing less