Fastest FWD King of 270

Miller

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roflmao3.gif

It needed said again.

Are we really slitting the hairs that thin now?

I'm painting my car a color no one would ever think of. Then I'm going to come up with the fastest ugly "XXX color car King of 270". I'm the only car this color, so I must be the King.

I know, we could have all kinds of kings, like, you know, King of 670, King of 315, King of 104, King of 33, King of 70, King of London-Lancaster Road, King of Sedalia Elementary School Parking Lot, King of Rally's Drive Thru on Livingston Avenue...

This has potential people. Yes, I like what you've done here, yes, yes...

I know, we could have all kinds of kings, like, you know, King of 670, King of 315, King of 104, King of 33, King of 70, King of London-Lancaster Road, King of Sedalia Elementary School Parking Lot, King of Rally's Drive Thru on Livingston Avenue...

This has potential people. Yes, I like what you've done here, yes, yes...

Just for the record....I am King of Rally's Drive Thru on Livingston Avenue. I'm just sayin....

Just for the record....I am King of Rally's Drive Thru on Livingston Avenue. I'm just sayin....

I know, I was there the other day and this guy came up to me and was like, "Hey, don't you drive a Corvette?" And I was like, "Yeah." And then he was like, "O RLY MOTHERFUCKER? WELL KEVIN R WILL BUST YOUR ASS IF YOU DRIVE THAT HEAP THROUGH HERE!" And then I left, in a hurry, but careful not to squeal my tires out of the parking lot.

I don't see whats wrong with the fastest fwd. I bet not one of the top 15 fastest 270 cars will be fwd.

My old pile would have been in the Top 5.

And I grantee it would be #1 on the FWD roll list. Unless someone pulled there race car out of the trailer (which will never happen) I dont think there was one FWD car down there even in the 140's.

Build it again and you can have the title. It was less that 5k right? What's holding you back?

I am in school.

I pay for school.

I pay rent.

I have a new Project that will sop up the money.

Shall I go on?

-On a side note, I may be buying another Colt tomorrow though-super cheap original GT hatch-just to be a 12 sec beater, nothing special.

By the way, I'm the king of ws6's with busted transmissions. If you want to challenge me bring your broke car to my house. Then we will see who can push their car down the street faster!!!!

Side note.."I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings"... mess with me and I'll cut off your head :zoom:

Conner McLeod of the Clan McLeod... damn I love that movie :cool:

My old pile would have been in the Top 5.

And I grantee it would be #1 on the FWD roll list. Unless someone pulled there race car out of the trailer (which will never happen) I dont think there was one FWD car down there even in the 140's.

Didnt corey trap 149.