Advance Auto Parts

CbusBusa

i'm an assistant manager at advance and we are hiring for part time and full time. so if you have a good mechanical knowledge or management experience, feel free to apply. it's the store on cemetary rd. in hilliard. however i know the other stores are in need of help also.

generally you have to be 18 yr old. i'm not sure exactly which stores are hiring for what. i know the stores on the west side are in need of people for sales and management. we're hiring people very soon so get your apps in if you're interested.

Advance Auto Parts is a horrible place to work especially if you are under that idiot for a district manager Ken Winters. He will screw you any way he can! I used to work at the one on cleveland and 161. I was held at gun point twice and he fucking fired me because he thought I was involved. Then he covered his ass by saying that I broke a company rule that he put into effect the day after I was fired! They also are laying people off at the one on 161 and busch so they really have no call hiring new people since they need to transfer in the ones that were laid off first! Yes i am biased on this subject but i dont want anyone else screwed over by this company! I am just saying that if you want to get a job here watch your back because there isnt anyone else in that company that will no matter how good of a worker you are.

Advance Auto Parts is a horrible place to work especially if you are under that idiot for a district manager Ken Winters. He will screw you any way he can! I used to work at the one on cleveland and 161. I was held at gun point twice and he fucking fired me because he thought I was involved. Then he covered his ass by saying that I broke a company rule that he put into effect the day after I was fired! They also are laying people off at the one on 161 and busch so they really have no call hiring new people since they need to transfer in the ones that were laid off first! Yes i am biased on this subject but i dont want anyone else screwed over by this company! I am just saying that if you want to get a job here watch your back because there isnt anyone else in that company that will no matter how good of a worker you are.

You won't catch me saying much nice about them, but... I have news for you. Ken Winters was only acting on the word of Boyd Piatt, the area risk manager. The DMs don't come up with these theories on their own. I was robbed at gunpoint when I was working at the New Rome store 3 or 4 years ago... they insinuated that I might've had something to do with it too. I told Boyd that if he kept going down that road, he had better have proof, or a really good dentist. That's just part of their job. Unfortunately, innocent people do get fired.... just like anywhere else. Advance used to be a great place to work when it was privately held; now that it's public, the best part is no longer our people. :(

generally you have to be 18 yr old. i'm not sure exactly which stores are hiring for what. i know the stores on the west side are in need of people for sales and management. we're hiring people very soon so get your apps in if you're interested.

when you work next can ill come in and fill one out, and talk to ya.. ?

i know a day manager only makes $11 an hour. So base it off that. lol

Yeah, well... a second assistant is basically a keyholder, and that's all. When I was a first assistant 4 years ago, I made $743/week plus quarterly bonuses. (We were salaried back then) Most qualified parts pros (Their title, not mine) are hourly... and make $15/hr and up. Like I said, it depends on who you are.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, well... a second assistant is basically a keyholder, and that's all. When I was a first assistant 4 years ago, I made $743/week plus quarterly bonuses. (We were salaried back then) Most qualified parts pros (Their title, not mine) are hourly... and make $15/hr and up. Like I said, it depends on who you are.

I'm ASE certified in auto and light duty truck parts.....

if you can pay me 15 bucks an hour give me a call :)

I still work for Rich, best job I've ever had

my post was mostly sarcastic becuase I worked for advance a long time ago and nobody used to get that kind of money even managers got paid shitty

I get to work on customs racecars and muscle cars all day it would take a shitload of money and bankers hours to hire me away from there

I still work for Rich, best job I've ever had

my post was mostly sarcastic becuase I worked for advance a long time ago and nobody used to get that kind of money even managers got paid shitty

I get to work on customs racecars and muscle cars all day it would take a shitload of money and bankers hours to hire me away from there

I made $14 an hour there five years ago... ?

By the way, (00TypeR) don't apply at a store. Worthless. Call the 1-800 number on the front window of any store and tell them you're interested in a job.

• 2 weeks later...