700hp supercharged corvette vs stock zx10r

Linc5.0

1. Did I hear him say at the beginning "the car is pretty much stock?" I wasn't aware Corvettes came stock w/ superchargers at 700rwhp. :)

2. I would think that even 700rwhp would get left like that one did by a new liter bike.

3. Was it me, or did the narrator on the vid sound like Eli?

Damn. Maybe I need to stand corrected? Question, though: What are the differences in terms of numbers/performance regarding the ZX10 versus the Hyabusa?

Damn. Maybe I need to stand corrected? Question, though: What are the differences in terms of numbers/performance regarding the ZX10 versus the Hyabusa?

10 has a tad more peak power stock but the BUSA has better TQ. From a roll it would be whoever gets the jump or makes all the shifts. The new liter bikes are no joke anymore 60-160 but anything past that and the BUSA will overtake.

BUSA has much better aero than any of the liter bikes. Now if you are talking heavy mods and not just bolt-ons, the BUSA clearly has the advantage. It's got pretty much every record locked up.....

stock to stock i think right around 20hp...i could be wrong. i think the busa puts around 150's to the ground the the zx10 puts 170's...im not sure on my accuracy though

Not anywhere close to 20rwhp....

http://www.sportrider.com/features/146-0406-zx10-dyno-1-zoom.gif

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/dyno-2001-suz-gsx1300r.gif