Wow.... snow....?

dragknee66

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from being gone from 7 am. At lunch I spent an hour refining my skills as DK. I did so much, in fact, I thought I had lost a balance weight of a wheel. You see, after lunch I just parked the car and let it sit. Nothing odd there. However, while drifting , I had shoved so much snow into the wheels that it had become caked there. That's normal. What got me was when I got in the car 5 hours later and all that snow had milted a bit and compressed. Now I have a chunk of ice melted to the bottom of the inside of my wheels. When I was leaving in the car I couldn't believe how much the car was jumping around. Where I thought I had lost a balance weight, I had actually gained a huge chunk of ice. I had to pull over and chip the chunks out of the wheels. Funny now, but I was pretty worried. And the car was not fun to drive. Lesson learned.

BTW, Shanton, looks like I won't be stopping by your work tomorrow. Thanks though.

Just got home from being gone from 7 am. At lunch I spent an hour refining my skills as DK. I did so much, in fact, I thought I had lost a balance weight of a wheel. You see, after lunch I just parked the car and let it sit. Nothing odd there. However, while drifting , I had shoved so much snow into the wheels that it had become caked there. That's normal. What got me was when I got in the car 5 hours later and all that snow had milted a bit and compressed. Now I have a chunk of ice melted to the bottom of the inside of my wheels. When I was leaving in the car I couldn't believe how much the car was jumping around. Where I thought I had lost a balance weight, I had actually gained a huge chunk of ice. I had to pull over and chip the chunks out of the wheels. Funny now, but I was pretty worried. And the car was not fun to drive. Lesson learned.

BTW, Shanton, looks like I won't be stopping by your work tomorrow. Thanks though.

Been there done that with the old talon. Was headed down a country road and by 35mph I was like WTF????

After walking around the car again and again I eventually noticed the ice buildup on the inside of the wheels. Screwdriver and 10 mins later I was quite relieved.

FINALLY got my kid out in the snow and sledding! I want a solid 3 months of this, but colder. The Drizzle today was FTL.

+1 on wheel imbalance from sliding.

Snowmobiles > *

All most killed a few of those last night up north, guys are fuckin nuts.

The Ohio Winter Rally last night was tits, took second, too. :cool:

ROFL OMG SNOOWWW!!

Driving back to Athens from Columbus I am passing people in 4wd vehicles in my fucking Mustang because snow is dangeruzzzz!! But, a dumbass in a Neon did try to pass me, on a bridge, while visibly icy, and ended up into the wall. I love people who can't drive....just don't come near me.

LOL

Last I checked you dont' have any LSD in the front nor rear..

No lockers.

So at best you can go from 1WD (RWD) to 2WD (4WD).

You are as ignorant as you are ugly. Which is pretty god-damned ignorant.

ROFL OMG SNOOWWW!!

Driving back to Athens from Columbus I am passing people in 4wd vehicles in my fucking Mustang because snow is dangeruzzzz!! But, a dumbass in a Neon did try to pass me, on a bridge, while visibly icy, and ended up into the wall. I love people who can't drive....just don't come near me.

Didn't you rear end someone a year ago?

;) ;) ;)

anywhere tonight we can go? im so down. i wanna bring the 400 out an dplay. lets get this going.

Embassy suites off Corporate exchange dr, 3 huge lots that weren't plowed yet when I left.

Edit: Video isn't quite available for viewing yet on youtube, just put it on there.

Didn't you rear end someone a year ago?

;) ;) ;)

Asshole. :p

Yes I did. It was my fault. Only excuse I have is that Mustangs don't stop fast, and I could have avoided it but would have put us in more danger than it was worth. Passing on a visibly icy bridge is just ignorant.

Asshole. :p

Yes I did. It was my fault. Only excuse I have is that Mustangs don't stop fast, and I could have avoided it but would have put us in more danger than it was worth. Passing on a visibly icy bridge is just ignorant.

You give enough people shit, I couldnt resist.

:p

Embassy suites off Corporate exchange dr, 3 huge lots that weren't plowed yet when I left.

Edit: Video isn't quite available for viewing yet on youtube, just put it on there.

OMG Lets post videos.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5515825801248147008

Ooh heres a good one

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9171485126892796503

It even features a big ol nissan for your viewing pleasure.

Oh wow the snow brought in alot of winter racers. Hehe glad you guys are enjoying the snow, but don't talk to much crap about how good your pavement pounders go in it. Might have to back it and we don't want that. I race no one until we get 2 feet:-)

Evan