66 Cobra goes for 5.5 million.

HAOLE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last super snake.....carrolls car,final bid was 5 mill. said he got pulled over in vegas at 190 (recently).

190mph? That car wouldn't go that fast without a fixed roof according to everything that i have heard. That is why they built the Daytona coupe , for top end speed.

Depends on what components you put into one. My first Cobra ran 19k, and I used all used parts. Second one was a mixture of new and used parts and cost 30k . Third one was all new and cost me 35-36k, I bought the best and shiniest parts for that one. I did all my own work and the only thing I did not do was paint. Daytona coupe will run mid 40's, but have heard of being able to build them for mid 30's . My next one will be a coupe. As fa ras the gt40' s go I can only guess as I have no first hand knowledge. If you want to get a closer look at 400 Cobras , coupes and even a few gt 40's try http://www.londoncobrashow.com I have been there the last 4 years. You will see most of the manufactures and talk to people that built them. If you are ever serious about buying one let me know first , I can save you around $2500.

Bam 614 is building a Cobra from nearly scratch, minus the frame.

Yep! And it's a roller now! Weee! I can push it around in the garage/driveway, lol. Now to just save up some more money and find some more time to work on it. Always something right?