should i be offended?

Guest ajp240

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like a nice Miata. Look on Ebay, guys... $3K is the going rate for a regular old Miata of this vintage with good miles. Being offered less than it's worth is nothing to be offended about, though. Happens all the time around here. And no, I'm not leghumping.

it's #1107 out of #1500 produced. the 1993 LE is one of the most sought out miatas, along with the R package. it's quite comparable to the R package, except it has power steering and a/c, so it's actually more appealing to most people. it has the 14" BBS mesh wheels weighing in at 8.5lbs each, bilstein suspension, the hard top, brilliantblack paint with red leather interior, head rest speakers (some kind of premium sound), front air dam, rear lip and rear spoiler, and just a bunch of other little goodies. and all of that is stock stuff. :p

i didnt really buy it because it was the limited edition. i bought it because it came with everything i wanted so i would have a perfectly stock car that has everything i want. ;)

OMG.. How about a trade..

My house, cars....anything for that pimp ass machine....

you guys are ridiculous.

fuck columbus racing.

no wonder most females leave.

i'm not mad about you making fun of me or my car. just the whole sexual harassment is totally uncalled for.

BYE!

This is the internet right? Deal with it, thats what grown-ups do!

But really, you should not be offended. People make offers all of the time, thats why they are offers.

+1 People throw shit against the wall every day to see if it sticks!

Some of this is inappropriate, pertaining to the sexual comments.

I'd almost guarantee no guy on here would tell another guy they'd want to put their cock in their mouth. I do believe there's a "no leghumping" topic floating around here somewhere.

Buncha faggots :p

Some of this is inappropriate, pertaining to the sexual comments.

I'd almost guarantee no guy on here would tell another guy they'd want to put their cock in their mouth. I do believe there's a "no leghumping" topic floating around here somewhere.

Buncha faggots :p

I want to put my cock in your mouth ;)

don't forget to care of the balls too