wtb: Nintendo Wii

Ramsey

My friend is looking for a wii. Please let me know if you know where i can get one, or who might be getting them in. If you have info at all on how to et one for a good price let me know. And yes, i am allover ebay searching.

Short Answer: The Store.

Long Answer: Look at all the small local video game shops, the one over here by Watterson is always in stock of things no one else has. Toys R Us had them last night. Good luck, this post will self destruct.

The store.

Thanks! I do you have a number for "The store" because it seems that every best buy, circuit city, game stop, target, walmart, meijer, are sold out as soon as they get them in. So, i thought i would ask if someone was selling one that i could trust instead of possibly getting ripped off on ebay, or waiting outside for days of any these stores. But yeah, thanks for being a cock and go blow yourself.

And, it seems the locator hasnt been updated in a while, but i will keep checking.

Thanks.

You must not have checked every store because toys r US had them last night. You suck at research. Geeze, you try to help someone out and this is the thanks people give. Hell of a world we live in, isn't it?

Excuse the spaces, I an using a hand writing to text convertor

You must not have checked every store because toys r US had them last night. You suck at research. Geeze, you try to help someone out and this is the thanks people give. Hell of a world we live in, isn't it?

You didn't try to help anyone out. You were just a prick about it. Hell of a world we live in when all you had to say is "Yes, I know that Toys R Us had some last time I checked." Maybe he would have found that a little more useful than "the store". Also, he may be busy during during the day and doesn't have time to call every store in the entire Columbus metropolitan area. :rolleyes:

You and Matt seem to have similar views on helping people. You should be butt buddies.