cavin

ford5oh

I guess i didnt quite realize the caliber of your car in the supra world. This is a vid of a guy named ryan woon...supposedly he has the fastest street supra in the world?? Its got 1400 whp..which ur not far from

I'm not sure you noticed, but there are dozens of supras making over the 1,000hp mark :rolleyes:

i realize that there are tons of supras making over 1000hp. My point was that this is supposedly the WORLDS FASTEST 6 SPD SUPRA and cavins car i believe traps the same as this one. I believe this guy trapped 160ish on his 8.60s run which means cavins car is capable of this if he has a VERY nice set of rubber..possibly w/ out the juice?? Obviously extremely respectable.

i realize that there are tons of supras making over 1000hp. My point was that this is supposedly the WORLDS FASTEST 6 SPD SUPRA and cavins car i believe traps the same as this one. I believe this guy trapped 160ish on his 8.60s run which means cavins car is capable of this if he has a VERY nice set of rubber..possibly w/ out the juice?? Obviously extremely respectable.

Please keep in mind that Woon is a very good driver. The whole key to those car are the drivers. The IRS is tough to launch with especially stock, they tend to get BAD wheel hop. If I got in his car 1400hp or not I may only do 10's. He took a bone stock MKIV ran into the 12's. That is a very good time.

If you take the horse power you make and subtract it from that supra You have all of Cavins HP. Hater. Yeah I see 1000 RWHP supras every day on the way to work. :rolleyes:

Where does it say in my response you see them every day on the way to work, you fucktard.

Seriously SpaceGhost, shut up. :thumbup:

you acted like they were a dime a dozen, then spaceghost called you on it, don't switch it up after the fact

lol, I think 80% of CR has problems with reading comprehension.

I'll say it again; There are PLENTY of supras in the 1000+hp range, but I didn't say you're going to see them every day on the street. Hell, you hardly see Supras on the street in general.

What about that doesn't make sense?

lol, I think 80% of CR has problems with reading comprehension.

I'll say it again; There are PLENTY of supras in the 1000+hp range, but I didn't say you're going to see them every day on the street. Hell, you hardly see Supras on the street in general.

What about that doesn't make sense?

It's ok man I understood what you meant. I didn't think it was that incomprehendable either but apparently not.

there are alot of perfect 10 women around too still don't get tired of seeing them ether

Agreeable..

Honestly, the supra has been a favorite of mine since the first Need For Speed came out on windows 95(I would've been around 8 years old). I always loved the car, and still do. Unfortunately they hold their value so well, even after this many years of being out of production I STILL cannot afford one.