Carma Sutra...

DeathSandwich

I was parked one night in front of an apartment complex in Cali one night right beside the main entrance/exit gates w/this girl I was trying to hook up with. What do you do in such a public location and no tint on the windows? Well, in a prime example of your dick being able to think for you, I excitededly recalled having a car cover in my trunk which was quickly put to good use. :D

Another fav of mine is getting in, folding down the backseat and either you or her lying on their back with their head in the trunk while the other is on top using the backseat area for their head and body. Depending on the automobile, you may be able to fold down the passenger seat, put your head or back against that and your feet into the trunk with her on top (or vice versa, once again.) Gotta love the fold downs.

I would love to see you trying to get back into the car with the cover on. LOL

It really wasn't very hard at all. You do need to be quick about it, though. I don't think you want anyone questioning what you're doing. It sucks to have the cops catch you. (Happened to me once right off of PCH 1 in CA. Getting a little lap action.)