TSI vs. Cops

undr_psi

hah.. typical. DSM blows a motor.

Sucks though.

hate to sound like a dick, but i dont think many engines that are close to 10 years old or more would withstand constant 100+ mph driving and the abuse the kid put on that card during the chase.

hate to sound like a dick, but i dont think many engines that are close to 10 years old or more would withstand constant 100+ mph driving and the abuse the kid put on that card during the chase.

True. it's just funny how the DSM"s are known for crank walking and then this chase was posted and it ended with the motor going. That's all.

Ancient video, but a great one. That chase was over 2+ hours and in a stock car loaded down(you can see in the rear hatch, it's full!!) over 140mph. The car held up pretty well I think, who knows what kind of shape it was in before the chase. The awd helped him out a lot too.

Trained driver in a lightly built mustang > stock dsm with who knows what kind of driver.

wow thats one of the first videos i ever watched on the internet... seriously. Officer Frank Cessara in his fully loaded 5.0 Mustang, made jackasses with Mustangs all over the country dream up of retarded catch phrases like... "FIVE-OH BITCH!"

Reminds me of the guy in the IROC that says evertime he gets pulled over, he revs it up to about 5000 rpm, just to let the cop know that he could have gotten away if he really wanted to :rolleyes:

Yeah... I hate that fucking narrator.... what a overly dramatic douche bag.

Who.....John Bunnell? What do you expect from a politically appointed LAPD Sheriff who ended up with the highest rate of dismissed cases in his departments history?

And I love the "back-up" from Autaqua County.....a Ford LTD wagon was just what is needed in a high-speed chase.