200MPH speedo conversion

V8 Beast

I thought I read about this, but couldnt find it. I was thinking about going with a 200mph speedo, but wanted to see if there is someone local that could calibrate it.

why what do have that is fast save your money.so your fellings dont get hurt.

Your car is so slow! I heard it only goes up to 88mph then disappears!

Not positive, but, I believe that can be done through tuning software. Rutan or Eric Z06 should be able to help you. If nothing else, a dealer should be able to do it.

Your car is so slow! I heard it only goes up to 88mph then disappears!

Not positive, but, I believe that can be done through tuning software. Rutan or Eric Z06 should be able to help you. If nothing else, a dealer should be able to do it.

After thinking about it I think I'm going to a 75mph speedo. my car is too slow for anything faster than that.... :(

no i dont no you are you someone people should no.hay there nothing wrong with dreaming BIG.

Nope, I'm just another 600 horsepower f-body. One of these days I do hope to have a fast car though.... until then, I will continue to dream. ;)

I might be mistaken but thought you can send your unit to GMS and they send a 200 unit back calibrated. I thought they were the only ones that did it.

I think your right. I just didn't want to pay that much for a cosmetic mod. I have only taken my car over 160mph once.