WOW Users

MrMeanGreen

For this reason alone, they'll never get my business now. It's too bad, I've been waiting to switch as soon as they upgrade in my area. No thanks.

Nothing makes me angrier than a company taking advantage of the populace's ignorance of IT.

Though I can't share it due to it being internal company info, if you understood the cost of truck roles and call center calls, anything that can be done to reduce either one is a VERY good thing to do.

Though I see both sides of this issue, I guess I don't see it as a big deal. If its that big of an issue to you, simply use a different DNS server.

There is nothing I can really do to even ask about it, as none of that is controlled locally.

The simple answer is: if it bothers you that much, there are a zillion other DNS servers out there you can use. If you only knew the amount of service calls we roll on for people who have no clue how to use a PC, I honestly can't really complain about anything that has the potential to reduce those kinds of service calls.

Joe I have a quick question we have the explorer 8000hd box for our DVR. This thing has been acting up real bad lately, when we FF or RW the DVR audio and vieo become un-synced. I have to hit "stop" then "select" to play then it pauses and takes 3 secs to play the show. I was wondering if you know of any better models that may be better or new equipment that may be available.

Also we HAD HBOHD and CinHD on our Cable card tv but not on the DVR. But now those two went away and now we have every HBO and showtime on the CableCard tv. Keep in mind we do not pay for these and they just show up. Is this a promotion or something?

Joe I have a quick question we have the explorer 8000hd box for our DVR. This thing has been acting up real bad lately, when we FF or RW the DVR audio and vieo become un-synced. I have to hit "stop" then "select" to play then it pauses and takes 3 secs to play the show. I was wondering if you know of any better models that may be better or new equipment that may be available.

Also we HAD HBOHD and CinHD on our Cable card tv but not on the DVR. But now those two went away and now we have every HBO and showtime on the CableCard tv. Keep in mind we do not pay for these and they just show up. Is this a promotion or something?

Check PM's.