WTB a few guns shotgun and a handgun

MaverickGrabber1972

where?

vances, but the hi point honestly is a waste of time, there a dime a dozen, and if your the unlucky one ive seen videos of those thing just comming apart after a mag is ran through it (if it even makes it through)

vances, but the hi point honestly is a waste of time, there a dime a dozen, and if your the unlucky one ive seen videos of those thing just comming apart after a mag is ran through it (if it even makes it through)

i was teaching a CCW class last year and a guy had a new hi-point and the frame broke in half. funniest thing i ever saw, he was a dumb ass and was told it was a good gun. even better he kept trying to pull the trigger even though the slide and front half of the frame was on the floor.

yeah there 12 & 14 they both seem ok with the 20ga ....was looking at one of the 6 shooter 22s ill find somthing :) almost to cold to shoot outside now

I have a Single Six. I have taught quite a few friends and family members how to shoot with it.

At those ages, a Walther P22, or a Sig Misquito might also be a good choice.

If you reload, you could look into a .38 revolver, and load up some light loads. Cheap to shoot too!!!

KillJoy

I've put over 5000 rounds through my .45 Hi-Point with no trouble, its not a top shelf gun thats for sure, but it shoots ok for what I paid for it.....

My first pistol was an H&R .22 revolver its tons of fun to shoot and it has interchangable cylinders so you can shoot Shorts LR's or Mag's

My first pistol was an H&R .22 revolver its tons of fun to shoot and it has interchangable cylinders so you can shoot Shorts LR's or Mag's

Is that the same type as the Ruger Single Six, except w/ a Safety Lever???

If so....:thumbup:

KillJoy

Feel free to say anything about high point you want, after you stop buying guns for their name (your parents probably bought you a BMW when you were growing up), and actually get your hands dirty... There's two things you don't bash, a man's wife and his gun...