Who watch's Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

HotCarl

Check it outs I gotta new codpeice too!

Toky that's a strap on.

we should be blaming the excessively paranoid idiot who reported this "bomb threat".

Reporting a fake bomb threat is a felony. ;)

No one went to prison for this:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/02/D8G3NUIG0.html

Probably because the band was poor. If it had actually gone to court and gotten dismissed, it could be used as a precedent, but I'm not sure if it could fly in this case. Either way, compare:

Bike with sticker saying "This bike is a pipe bomb!" = released, no charges filed

Cartoon character on a light up advert = OMG you are causing panic!

That picture is priceless. A cop in a bomb suit removing a lighted sign. Fucking priceless.

I am ashamed of Ted Turner though.

His press release should be been worded more along the lines of

We at Turner broadcasting deeply regret the fact that the people of MASIVECHEWSHITS, ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO tell the difference between a lighted sign flipping the bird and a bomb. We at Turner broadcasting will make every possible effort to find someone that is fucking smart enough to tie their shoe's in Masivechewshits and totally fund their bid for any political office at any level in hopes that it might do some good to not have dumb fucks similar to Ted Kennedy running the state.

As for the rest of you shit-heads.... Darwin awaits...