Anyone see smokin aces?

Guest GMoney

The previews seemed to take the whole plot for the movie Domino and drrraaag it out into a full length film. I'll wait for the dvd.

What do you guys think about Ghost Rider? It appears to have potential...just hope they dont F it up. Marvel movies have been fairly good though, except for X-MEN 3 :nono:

The previews seemed to take the whole plot for the movie Domino and drrraaag it out into a full length film. I'll wait for the dvd.

What do you guys think about Ghost Rider? It appears to have potential...just hope they dont F it up. Marvel movies have been fairly good though, except for X-MEN 3 :nono:

spiderman so far has been good. just hope they don't fuck up 3.

I'm holding out high hopes for it because I WANT it to be good.

I like most anything that Nicholas Cage does so thats another point for it.

Everything since the hulk has been a great success. Anything comic book related has gone wonderful IMO. I'll probably see it opening night *at 12am ect.*

Heres hoping for the best.....

Smokin aces looks like it's good if all you want to see is people shooting and detonating. I'll see it at some point, it's a frickin action movie.

How is it anything like Domino?

Ghost rider, I'm bracing myself for it to be bad. Cage practically volonteered for the role, he was excited. Actors tend to be shitty when they actually love the role, god help us if he wrote anything.