If its not one thing its another!!!!

V8 Beast

Its a walbro fuel pump and a hotwire kit. Its one of those in tank plug and play kits. The hotwire kit just allows the fuel pump to get more voltage to work at higher hp ranges. I need to squeeze a little more out of it. The damn stand alone fuel system is $600... so if there is something I can do to get about 40 more rwhp out of my fuel pump I'll be cool.

Brian, you could do 2 walbro in tank pumps but the problem is running a big shot will cause a lean spike due to fuel psi drop. If you want to spray alot use a stand alone fuel system,lets face it the $700 youl spend isnt much compared to what you have in the car.

Guest Removed

what he said...fuel is very important...

never shortcut the fuel system...cell and a A1000 sounds nice, plus you can set it up too return style.put the biggest system in it you can afford.then you'll never have too upgrade it again.cuase we both know, down the road "you'll want more power".

Rob, you know I'm not going to be happy until I have a car so fast that it scares me :D Either a twin, or a direct port 500 in 3 stages... either way it will be done. I guess I'll get a 3 gallon kit that doesnt need any relocation, and comes pre assembled. I think its one of the cells you are talking about Hal.

As far as programing, I should be ready for you in March. I just got my tranny today, I'm waiting for the trans brake, and the rest of my suspension parts. If anyone finds a set of rear wheel calipers for sale let me know. I grinded mine down and I'm not happy with the way they look... I want to do it again and make it more "pretty" this time.

What an should I get? -10an out -6an return is good for 1000hp... I only need 2/3 of that... And should I look into replacing my rails?

-(blank)AN from the fuel cell to the A1000 fuel pump. Then -(blank)AN from the pump into a high flow fuel filter. Then from the fuel filter, -(blank)AN to the rail and back to the A1000 fuel pressure regulator. -(blank)AN from the FPR back to the fuel cell for the return.

What an should I get? -10an out -6an return is good for 1000hp... I only need 2/3 of that... And should I look into replacing my rails?

-(blank)AN from the fuel cell to the A1000 fuel pump. Then -(blank)AN from the pump into a high flow fuel filter. Then from the fuel filter, -(blank)AN to the rail and back to the A1000 fuel pressure regulator. -(blank)AN from the FPR back to the fuel cell for the return.

Custom holding tank with two walbros so it isn't so loud. Ask Mr. Rutan about something like that. Or a single walkbro intank with a bap for 500hp. -8 supply and -6 return will be plenty for a direct port. You can aslo set it up for a carb fuel system which is easier on everything and just rejet for the lower fuel PSI.

I have a stand alone that fits where the battery goes. Its alot like the one nitro Dave made. (i did mine first) His has the regulator before the line to the fuel noid I made a return to the regulator. I am in the process of making mine a dual pump. Just order the stand alone from dave with one pump for now. You can always add a second pump later. Seems I told you a while ago you would need a stand alone fuel system maybe you'll listen a little closer next time. your other option is to go with a dual pump in the main tank with a hobbs switch. you would need a larger feed line and upgraded fuel rails and an aftermarket regulator. it will end up costing the same as the stand alone and you wont have the advantage of using high octane in the fuel cell

I know, for some reason I thought 500 horses would be enough :p

The fuel cell I'm getting doesnt require the battery to be relocated and holds 3 quarts and sits in the front fender by the by the fuse box.. now that I think of it it is from Dave.

The welding on that first one looks a little rough. He may want to hire a professional welder or start having them made by someone else. I sure it works fine, just a little rough looking when it doesn't need to be that way.

My fuel cell is 5 quarts, you will be fine with the 3 quart unit. You will be surprized at how little it will use, you will have to change the bottle before refilling the cell. another major advantage is being able to adjust the fuel pressure to fine tune your A/F ratio. I would rather finish the welds myself then pay the vender to polish the cell. Aluminum is easy enough to work with. I powder coated mine (i made mine out of stainless) you could due that after polishing it would look bad ass. You will want to go to Jegs and get some fuel cell foam and put it in, as these guys dont do that. I run VP motorsport 109 (unleaded) in mine

Thanks Ray! I usually stock up on 112 at the fuel depot in Deleware when I'm having Rob do work on my ride.

Quick question for ya. I know you have your window switch set up to cut off the spray before you change gears. Do you ever spray through the gears?