Tonight!!!! 2/6

Mojoe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get some suggestions on where to go. I'm open, and will drive pretty much anywhere around 270. What about the commercial area on in Hilliard, just of Roberts rd heading West? Or, someplace by Easton. I know Obetz has some commercial area's too. I really don't care. I you know a place, post it.

Bring 2ways if you have them. Channel 4.4.

Look out for this car.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/car3.jpg

I have a couple of two ways. A camera and a mount also. I really want this to be safe and fun and not much chance of getting a car impounded. Do we need to make this a senior member thing? Sounds like fun but I guess we need to get the snow first. I will PM you my number give me a call incase you all decide and I am not online.

I'm not going to hesitate to tell someone to quit being a fucking tool. I'm not looking to get in any trouble. I have no problem with the cops telling us to leave. If we are wrong we will move along. I don't know the law,and not looking to turn this into a debate, but i don't think they can impound you if you are cooperative and not doing damage. I have no problem with doing this through PM. We all know how these thing can be. 10 people will post that they are going, and 3 show up. I'm cool with that.

Sounds good Joe. I'll call you. I was actually thinking about going boarding tonight, but driving in the snow is always a good idea!!!! Who's got the snow tubes????

Holy fuck, I was hoping you would see this. I was calling you later either way. I know you know some places we can go. That one time we went waaaaaaay out on 161 was fucking great. I was thinking of bringing an old snowboard and getting some rope. It all just depends on how much room we have and where we go.

if you are found drifting-doing donuts in any lot most cops will write you a wreckless opp 6 pts. um i found out the hard way.

Private property requires owner to call. Otherwise they can write the ticket all they want. It will get knocked down in court, unless you are doing damage or being an ass. I found out the hard way too.

Edit: Just talked to a Police Officer about this. he confirmed you will probably be told to leave and that is all. No damage, no crime.

I just had a call about 315 and Ackerman, where they do the auto X. It's already clear of cars and has lots of snow. I'm told from a student that over the last few years, he and others have gone there and had no problem. I don't see us staying in one place too long, so I think this is a good central location to meet up and go from there. I don't think we should meet much before 8:30/9pm.

Thoughts?

I just had a call about 315 and Ackerman, where they do the auto X. It's already clear of cars and has lots of snow. I'm told from a student that over the last few years, he and others have gone there and had no problem. I don't see us staying in one place too long, so I think this is a good central location to meet up and go from there. I don't think we should meet much before 8:30/9pm.

Thoughts?

NO, i was just there doing donuts a few hours ago, there is a basketball game and the lot is going to be totally full. FYI!!!

NO, i was just there doing donuts a few hours ago, there is a basketball game and the lot is going to be totally full. FYI!!!

Damn, thats right there's a game at the Shott tonight, that lot will be full for sure(or damn near it).

Meet at Ackerman and Olentangy at the Kroger instead?? Then we'll go from there.

Damn, thats right there's a game at the Shott tonight, that lot will be full for sure(or damn near it).

Meet at Ackerman and Olentangy at the Kroger instead?? Then we'll go from there.

im game, if i walk over and bring my camera can i catch a ride with someone