Tonight!!!! 2/6

Mojoe

Still hurts that bad eh? Ouch.....like I said in my past post......I slept on my my recliner for just short of two weeks. Outside breaking my back that's the worst pain I've ever had. Just hope I don't get a Kidney stone next!

Yeah it hurts to swallow but other than that I am fine. I don't eat much so when I get hungry I am hungry. I am wondering when these thick white stitches are going to be cut out of my throat or are they going to disolve? They look like rope! They are still there and that is causing my pain I think. I don't go back to the doctor untill Monday.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say Im glad I decided to come out! Getting to drift a WRX was awesome... Thanks Bill! But nothing more special then seeing Bill's big diesel truck flying through the parking lot like a figure skating truck.. we only needed the Nutcracker sound track in the background to finish the perfect moment.

Awesome time though... sorry to hear about the F-250 Erik, but least ya had fun and it looked awesome seeing that thing fly through the half mile long parking lot :-P

Not a problem BUT CAN I GET A DAMN RIDE IN THE 98 :)

Joe thanks for convincing me to come out. I had so much fun. I do understand now its quite hard to launch in the snow. but ricer fly bys on the FWD cars was pretty funny. It showed the true differance.

I almost died alaughing on the way in. I had linc50 behind me and I though ehh shit there coming to plow the lot. as i slowly tturned into lot and relized how fscking big it was i was getting ready to play a little and i see acorss the lot him drifting accross FUCKING FUNNY SHIT..

Come on snow again I want to see more AWD stuff out.

Jesse, we will make up for this in Vermont next month. As for the new tires and finally getting to test them. I think they are great. I had traction when I needed it and was still able to play in the snow. Thanks for recommending them. I raced bill in his WRX and he had $700 worth of rubber on there Vs. my $300. He beat me by a car. I'll take it. BTW, your roommate has a vagina. I called him, he no showed.

I'll still get to see some snow driving in a car after all.....

Glad to hear the tires did as well as you had hoped.

You know I haven't been at home much lately to help him massage and clean it, so I bet it's sore and sandy.