Pics of my shitbox ls1

Guest LSWON333

Guest LSWON333

Got bored so here are some pics of the ford killa ;) . I want to get some all black 18" Z06 wheels for her eventually.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/allinone333/lowprofile.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/allinone333/withwheels1.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LSWON333
I will post up pics of my totalled SS tomorrow, and yes I owned an ls1. haha 02 35th

My brother was in the passenger seat. Knocked both of us out. I got 20 stitches in my hand and he had a broken pelvis and broken foot with a couple pins. Not to bad...considering.

Guest LSWON333
After about 10 jager bombs and 15 absolute and cranberrys I decided to drive home. Blacked out, lost control, went across yellow lines sideways and got t boned by an x terra. Not Good!!! Needless to say I learned my lesson.

Stupid ass move, but glad to hear no one was killed or hurt too badly. Looks like you learned your lesson.

I'd like to see it with black wheels on it, and some tinit. Looks pretty nice though.

I remembering seeing that when I was getting my cam and heads done by RL. Im glad you were able to live to drive another day. The wreck looked pretty bad. I remember my wife saying it looked like you were playing chicken with a monster truck.

May we please have a moment of silence for the SS :(

Ok, nice Z, time to own some fords!!!! :cool:

That sucks. We need to start up a cr taxi service for the non-drinkers that want to help out other cr members, i would rather give someone looking to make 30bucks to get a ride home, that get ripped off from a taxi. Or get a dui.

Anyone doing any heavy drinking on Rome-Hillard give me call :D

Here are a couple of the ss aftermath.

....Now That....won't buff out.......

WOW....not a good spot to whack the car either....glad you both lived....how about the other vehicle folks? I take it you're not pen pals......

Guest LSWON333
I was referring to the "newly refurbished" z28, The engine, trans and rear end all made it out alive, 3 out of 4 wheels, shocks and springs the rest went to a junkyard. I have the ss spoiler im going to take the rear "rs" spoiler off and put the ss one on sometime the hood was cracked badly where the hinges were so it was trashed. The girl that hit me had been drinking too "imagine that" 3 am on a friday night(no dui for her though) She had to of seen me coming but No reaction from her so I got drilled( my fault i know). I slid across 3 lanes before we hit. She was fine, her car wasnt (totalled). She hit me with all of the front of her car. LOL We go out to dinner every once and awile and get shitfaced together.