Internet tuff guys.....

V8 Beast

I'm sick and tired of them. From little kids talking shit on video games to people being 6' tall and bullet proof in forums. Call me old-fashioned, but I think negative shit talking is something that should be done face to face. Granted some people deserve to be ripped new ones, but I really don't care enough to be the one to do it. Have fun, look for the positives, and move on. Like my mom says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

DISCUSS

Well, I was originally posting to talk shit about your talking shit but I ran outta shit to say. Shit. :(

Stay out of my thread, or I will write something really bad about you. If you respond to that I will write a small novel and say a lot of bad things about you. Then when I see you at the next event I'll avoid you for the entire night, or come over to you and say "man I was just playing".

better start up a new message board for those of us that agree....'cause I'm on a lot of them for all kinds of interests and every one of them is brutal at times. no worries for me as on the internet, I'm 6'3", 250lbs of Marine trained muscle with more guns and armor than anyone and fear nothing! :D

Have fun, look for the positives, and move on. Like my mom says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."