LAPD vs. themselves

Cougar1647545494

I took this from EHOWA. See if you can pass the test! NWS for ads.

vid

Ernie, I apologize if I am sending this to the wrong location. The video is a tongue in cheek "training" video made by Los Angeles County Deputy Sheriffs, directing sarcastic humor at the Los Ageles (city) Police department. It was made approximately in 1987, after an incident between Las Angeles County Deputies and Los Angeles Police Department Officers. Prior to the "incident" a couple of bad guys were driving what appeared to be an unmarked police car to pull over and rob motorists in the Harbor Division area (LAPD). Spotting an unmarked Sheriff’s vehicle, the two LAPD officers jacked up two sheriff’s deputies in their unmarked unit. This incident happened approximately 20 years ago but it is still hilarious. The Deputy Sheriffs were working the early morning (graveyard) shift on an assigned burglary stake-out in an industrial complex. It was a winter night and raining and muddy. LAPD proned out the deputies in the mud and rain. The officers called the shift sergeant, who was unwilling to make a decision and they waited an additional 20 minutes for the watch commander to come out and verify these were police officers. The original video was sent first to the LAPD Chief who was a little pissed to say the least, not at the officers but at Carson Sheriffs for making the video. Sheriff Block apparently didn't share the Chiefs views and shared the video with his officers. The uniformed deputy sheriff is Tunget, previously of the Seattle Seahawks and now a Deputy Sheriff. This video ultimately found it's way to roll call training sessions in other police agencies who all had a good laugh at the expense of LAPD (as usual). Bo (LAPD Alumni), retired [video]