Photographer?

Amy

I was curious, who around the Columbus area does some good photography that isn't through the roof on prices. I want to get some photos done with some friends and family. My photographer is pretty far away so would just like to do something in town. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks a bunch!

Amy

My wife and I use Peter's photography. Prices are pretty reasonable.

http://www.petersphotography.com/

Peter's Photography is probably the best around. I know they have won all kinds of national awards. They did my senior pics and no other photography place seems to even compair to their quality. As for reasonable prices, they see kinda high to me......but then if you want the great quality pictures like they'll give you, it's not gonna be cheap.

I had my sr pics done there WAY back in the day (about 14 years ago). We had engagement pics taken there 3 years ago and they were only around 300. I can't remember how many we got but we were able to take all of the prints home.. Heard you can scan them in and use a photo quality printer to print out your own... just what I heard though. ;)