Ford Focus FTL

351mach11647545510

Dont ever buy a Focus, it's a bitch and a half and my cousin has had nothin but trouble from hers. Also, Ford is retarded for putting the alternator where they did. it is a BITCH.

I love these abstract statements. Dont ever buy a Chevy! I saw a cavalier blow a head gasket this one time! I know a guy who has a friend who owns a Pontiac Sunfire and he has all kinds of problems. Don't ever buy a Pontiac either!

I work for Ford. It's pretty easy to pile on. I hope GM gets through their problems, and as an American, I hope Ford get's through their issues as well.

I love these abstract statements. Dont ever buy a Chevy! I saw a cavalier blow a head gasket this one time! I know a guy who has a friend who owns a Pontiac Sunfire and he has all kinds of problems. Don't ever buy a Pontiac either!

I work for Ford. It's pretty easy to pile on. I hope GM gets through their problems, and as an American, I hope Ford get's through their issues as well.

I'm missing your point. Where did he say not to buy a Ford?

Oh, you meant 9t1GVR4? Maybe you should quote him.

I'm missing your point. Where did he say not to buy a Ford?

Oh, you meant 9t1GVR4? Maybe you should quote him.

Look up abstract and my point might get a little more clear. Silly me, I should not have assumed he was anti ford when he called them "retarded"

My bad, man.

Don't ever buy a Ford cause F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, O the 15th, R the 18th, D the 4th. -6+15+18-4=23. 23 is some signifigant number according to a movie.

Don't ever buy a chevy cause I once watched someone take 3 hours to remove a rear wheel cylinder.

Personally I don't like Focuses (Focii?) simply based on their lowly performance and terrible appearence. They look ugly as hell IMO. That's just my personal taste though, to each his own

the svt is a big waste. right when they came out i drove one my dad had, JUNK. i couldnt even slip to cluth. the clutch was so pussy. idk maybe thats why fords in the toilet.

the svt is a big waste. right when they came out i drove one my dad had, JUNK. i couldnt even slip to cluth. the clutch was so pussy. idk maybe thats why fords in the toilet.

That's cool, John. If you ever get one in on trade, give me a ring. We sell every one we get our hands on.

My friend, ever hear the saying about throwing stones and glass houses? You sell Chevrolets. I'm proud of you for that. However, Ford is going through the same thing GM did last year. You guys are fighting your way back. Ford will as well.

I'm a Ford guy, but I dont HATE chevys. Chill bro

hey dr.rick its about time for you to trade in your 02 and get an 07 suburban. i can hook you up, and you wont have to worry about serivce it comes with a 100k warranty

sorry,

I got over buying new vehicles a long time ago. The fenders are still on my 02, when they fall off I will get another used one.

Look up abstract and my point might get a little more clear. Silly me, I should not have assumed he was anti ford when he called them "retarded"

My bad, man.

Did you read the rest of that sentence?

He said a focus was a bad car, never did he say ford's were bad cars in general in his post. Nor was it implied by saying 'ford was retarded for putting the alternator where they did'. If he said 'ford was retarded for making shitty cars, the focus being one of them', then I could see your point.

Do you realize the only reason you even care is because of your unbiased love for ford's because you work for them?

If you worked for Chevy you would be in here 'agreeing' with the original poster that all Ford's are shitty (even though he never said that).

You're retarded for not realizing this. That doesn't mean I'm implying that you necessarily have an IQ lower than 70. That just means you're 'retarded' in this particular instance.

I own an Audi and am not anit-Audi at all, in fact I really like them. But I realize they did some bad things on my car and many other cars. It's called being realistic.

If you realized this about Ford, you'd probably be able to sell a lot more cars (assuming you are a sales person).

Guest Removed
Dont ever buy a Focus, it's a bitch and a half and my cousin has had nothin but trouble from hers. Also, Ford is retarded for putting the alternator where they did. it is a BITCH.

you fucking cry baby....

those are the easy ones...do one in a v-6 cougar and get back too me then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you worked for Chevy you would be in here 'agreeing' with the original poster that all Ford's are shitty

wrong, i worked for GM....thats why im a ford fan.