1991 Formula's FTL

Mr. Jones

I can't believe you think all GM's are shitty cars. Well you're wrong, all Ford's are shitty cars. I can say this because I've owned one of each and worked on both of them myself.

you're crazy audis are complete junk. I have never seen a audi run for more than a week without having problems. Also they have the worst eletrical system ever. Brake/tails never work right. whats up with that? seriously.

Guest Removed
I can't believe you think all GM's are shitty cars. Well you're wrong, all Ford's are shitty cars. I can say this because I've owned one of each and worked on both of them myself.

One of each, which ones? and lets see what your comparing now. a festiva and what? a cavy. Then lets look at what repairs you did. Cause i'll bet the GM junk you had was a cake walk, and the ford you own had a couple of hard things that needed changed? and its not may falt, if you dont know the shortcuts. ;)

Guest Removed
GM's the way to go. my grandfather has a 94 1500 with a v6 in it. it has 300k and still running strong. only changed oil and belts.

never flushed the trans or done a coolant flush , or had a water pump take a shit or a fuel pump(since the filter hasnt been changed?).. only oil changes and belts...im calling BS :bs: