Anybody have the hook up on car batteries??

CJINOHIO03

Guest Removed

about 90 bucks or more installed with 4 warranty etc.(it maybe cheaper, but im not at the shop too look it up for you)

i recommend batterys plus, if your looking for cheap.

p.s.advanced and auto zone batterys suck big time, the ones that where put in over summer seemed to freeze up this winter.( i replaced alot of them in the past few weeks)

Guest Removed
Batteries are expensive, even at cost for most shops you hardly get a discount.

plus one on that, put i got my 1200cca semi battery from napa for around 70 bucks..you dont even want too know list price on it.

Guest Removed
actually I do.

Also aside from replacing a battery with a OEM one what would you recommend for a daily driver?

what ever size battery it calls for.

as far as list on my big battery, i could have bought a optima from jegs for what they wanted for it.

but if you need pricing on a new one, call the shop monday and tell mike i told you too call..CR members get a hook up.first link in my sig. ;)

I worked at Advance for a year and Interstate makes all thier batteries. I've had great luck with all of them.

Not exactly. JCI (Johnson Controls) makes Autocraft and Optima batteries, (sold at Advance) Duralast, (Autozone) Diehard, Motorcraft, and a few others. They also manufacture Interstate batteries, so your statement is partially true. Delphi makes ACDelco batteries, as well as most of the Everstarts sold at Wal-Mart. Everstarts suck ass, while most people seem to have good luck with the ACDs. I have also had good luck with Advance batteries though the Economy series are worthless.

Not exactly. JCI (Johnson Controls) makes Autocraft and Optima batteries, (sold at Advance) Duralast, (Autozone) Diehard, Motorcraft, and a few others. They also manufacture Interstate batteries, so your statement is partially true. Delphi makes ACDelco batteries, as well as most of the Everstarts sold at Wal-Mart. Everstarts suck ass, while most people seem to have good luck with the ACDs. I have also had good luck with Advance batteries though the Economy series are worthless.

I've had my Economy cheap ass $29 battery in my turd for 3 years with no issues.. even though the winters. It's the smallest one you can get for the car I think.