Looking for a job...

Guest danwags999

Holy shit, double wrong areas. Make sure to take a look around and see we have different areas for different types of posts. We have areas like "the meat market" for job searches, and, "the classroom" for intro threads.

Welcome.

This noob wasn't bad, just in the wrong areas.

Anyway, part time job. I can almost guarantee Panera is hiring around the city. Polaris is almost always hiring, but I can't speak for the management as I hate 2/3 managers. Clintonville is good, both stores in Westerville are good places to work. Apart from there just check the normal places.

hal do you work for panera? if so do you know steven raines? hes workd for them forever and his dad is the president (or some high up title)

I worked there until recently. He was at Polaris quite a while ago. I can't say he was the best manager we've had. His dad actually started the entirePanera concept, sold the rights, then bought in as a partner in the columbus market called breads of the world.