Ahh...

RS69

Long story short, My wife and I bought a trunble bed for my daughter for her 7th birthday. You can not believe that no-one in CLMB stocks this type of bed. We go on and order the bed and it took about 7 weeks for it to come it. Last night I was able to pick it up. While I putting it together, it seems that the metal frame for the drawer was not ordered, so I called the store and then cant tell me anything until Monday until the store can check with the manufacturer concerning.

What upsets me is the fact, I told the store exacting what I wanted, and they had to order the individual pieces to make up the whole assembly. I dont understand why this was so difficult to get right, not to mention this bed was already $800 and might cost another $100 for the metal frame. I just feel that I got rip' off. Hopefully things will work out on Monday, in the meantime I have boxes and pieces in my daughters bedroom.

Kids beds are getting ridiculously expensive. We payed almost $2000 for our kids bunk beds and they hate them 2 years later. There is nothing worse than spending that kind of money on shit and to have it not all be there when you try to put it together. I hope you pitch a fit when you finally get ahold of someone.

Kids beds are getting ridiculously expensive. We payed almost $2000 for our kids bunk beds and they hate them 2 years later. There is nothing worse than spending that kind of money on shit and to have it not all be there when you try to put it together. I hope you pitch a fit when you finally get ahold of someone.

I agree with you 100%. A lot of stuff that is available is way overpriced and the quality is not there. I dont mean paying a good price for something that contains quality, but it should have all of the parts.