Poker, anyone play online?

JonS

i play on pstars or ftp every now and then. are you looking for live game or home game? sometimes it's hard to find a good regular home game. most home games start out alright but then the host gets tired of hosting and/or people butt heads.

there's a couple of card clubs in and around columbus that are nice to go to. they have membership fees and facility use charges but if the cards are running good the fee and charge is no big deal.

it's been a while since i've gone out and played since we moved outside of columbus. i've been focusing more on school lately too. i love the game, especially when i can walk away with some extra spending money.

I don't like playing online since it just turns into limit poker anyways...maybe it's because I didn't play with enough $$$ but every bet gets called

You get some rooms like that on FTP, but usually only in the lower stakes stuff.

The tournament play is COMPLETELY different.

I play on Pokerstars. Usually play $5/$10 Sit-n-go's. I've been on this site for 5-6 years. I'm kinda burn out on it. I'd be up for home games...no-limit hold'em, no rebuys. I could probably get some others to play as well. A regular weekly game during the winter would be nice...Wednesdays would be key...especially since we're all used to going to bike nights.