Snow Storm tuesday....

Dr. Apex

I have a key to get in.

Instigate

in·sti·gate (ĭn'stĭ-gāt')

To incite, stimulate, or induce into action; goad into an unlawful or bad action, such as a crime.

The term instigate is used synonymously with abet, which is the intentional encouragement or aid of another individual in committing a crime.

culpable negligence - (law) recklessly acting without reasonable caution and putting another person at risk of injury or death

FOOL!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WWUS46 KILN 112109 WSI PPS:112109

WSWILN

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WILMINGTON OH

409 PM EST SUN FEB 11 2007

OHZ026-034-035-042>046-051>056-064-065-074-121015-

/O.EXT.KILN.WS.A.0002.070213T1100Z-070214T1100Z/

HARDIN-MERCER-AUGLAIZE-DARKE-SHELBY-LOGAN-UNION OH-DELAWARE-MIAMI-

CHAMPAIGN-CLARK-MADISON-FRANKLIN OH-LICKING-PICKAWAY-FAIRFIELD-

HOCKING-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...KENTON...CELINA...WAPAKONETA...

GREENVILLE...SIDNEY...BELLEFONTAINE...MARYSVILLE...DELAWARE...

PIQUA...URBANA...SPRINGFIELD...LONDON...COLUMBUS...NEWARK...

CIRCLEVILLE...LANCASTER...LOGAN

409 PM EST SUN FEB 11 2007

...WINTER STORM WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH

LATE TUESDAY NIGHT...

THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NOW IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING

THROUGH LATE TUESDAY NIGHT.

A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL MOVE OUT OF THE SOUTHERN PLAINS ON

MONDAY AND INTO THE LOWER TENNESSEE VALLEY ON TUESDAY...AND THEN

INTO EASTERN KENTUCKY BY LATE TUESDAY NIGHT. ABUNDANT GULF

MOISTURE WILL BE PULLED NORTH INTO THE OHIO VALLEY ON MONDAY NIGHT

AND TUESDAY AS THE LOW PASSES TO THE SOUTH OF THE REGION LATE

TUESDAY NIGHT. THIS TRACK WILL BRING PRIMARILY SNOW TO THE REGION.

THE POTENTIAL FOR SNOW WILL ACTUALLY BEGIN ON MONDAY AS A COLD

FRONT DROPS SOUTH ACROSS THE AREA. SOME LIGHT ACCUMULATION IS

POSSIBLE WITH THIS FRONT. FURTHER LIGHT ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED

MONDAY NIGHT ASSOCIATED WITH SNOW SPREADING OUT WELL AHEAD OF THE

MAIN STORM SYSTEM. INDICATIONS CONTINUE TO SHOW THAT ACCUMULATIONS

ON MONDAY AND INTO MONDAY NIGHT WOULD GENERALLY BE 1 TO 3 INCHES.

HOWEVER AS THE LOW MOVES THROUGH THE TENNESSEE VALLEY...HEAVIER

SNOW WILL SPREAD NORTH...CREATING THE POTENTIAL FOR AN ADDITIONAL

6 TO 9 INCHES ON TUESDAY. ACCUMULATING SNOW IS LIKELY TO CONTINUE

INTO TUESDAY NIGHT AS THE STORM MOVES OFF TO THE EAST. IN

ADDITION...EXPECT SOME BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW TO DEVELOP

LATER TUESDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHT AS WINDS INCREASE.

THERE STILL IS SOME UNCERTAINTY WITH THE TRACK OF THE STORM AND

THUS HOW MUCH SNOW WILL OCCUR. SO LISTEN TO NOAA ALL HAZARDS

WEATHER RADIO OR OTHER MEDIA FOR LATER UPDATES ON THIS SITUATION.

REMEMBER...A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE

FOR HAZARDOUS WINTER WEATHER IN AND CLOSE TO THE WATCH AREA.

:cool:

Mike, you know i was joking about the key, as much as ANYONE on here. We talked about this and understood where what the other was saying. So you have to know I was kidding with the key bit. I've instigated nothing.

Joke or no joke, you and the others on here need to understand how the law works. Street race, foot race, drifting, parking lot tom-foolery if you instigate by simply bringing up the suggestion of, or participation in an act that injures person or property you can be held legally and civilly liable for not only your actions, but the actions of others.

Now granted, I have participated in some racing. I understand the risks that I have put myself and others in, but have ALWAYS tried to minimize the liability by doing it in very small, trusted, company and under my terms.

If you, or anyone on here, posts in a thread about trespassing on a snow covered private parking lot to race, drift, doing doughnuts or otherwise, is inviting people you do not know, who may not have common sense, or just plain shouldn't be driving. Not to mention that the Columbus police now know of your intention. BRILLIANT MOVE!

Also, Didn't anyone learn anything from the guy who wrecked his truck last time? Yeah, lets get a LARGER group together and see what happens.

If you wanna go out and play, just play a bit smarter and do it with a few calls to close friends. You'll never be risk free, but you can control the circumstances much better.

END RANT!

Rotarded, were all aware of the circumstances. Posting about it likely affects nothing, I doubt the police are so worried about what were doing that they are watching what were up to. If they show up we'll leave, but again most likely they will be busy with our fellow patrons on the highways.

I don't think it is over analyzing. I see Rotarded's point completely. The reality is; all it takes is someone getting in a serious incident, accident with car, or injury to body. The way attorney's are these days, combined with the lack of so many people taking responsibility for there own actions I could see a bad out come. I hate that reality. The fact is; it's not public property, it's private property. I would be more worried about so kid coming out there and trying to be the new DK and hurting himself or others, than cop issues. We have to realize that we put tire marks on just about every foot of that parking lot. If the lot management saw that and didn't like it. I bet the gates are closed. Also, if that lot was not plowed AFTER we tore it up, no way am I going in there. Our packing of the snow and clumping of it has frozen like that over the last week. I do not want to be in mid drift and hit a frozen rut. The best you could hope for would be knocking your car out of alinement. Maybe that's not such a big deal for you guys with trucks.

The group that was out there last time was great. I didn't know everyone, but thought they showed respect for safety and other peoples cars. It's only a matter of time, just like the thrift store, before some idiot's show up and ruin it for everyone. I will be on the slope for every chance I can. So I'm really not going to be out driving much. But, I will be PM'ing a few people. Good luck and be safe.

BTW, being worried about cop's is the laaast thing I would be concerned with. Here's how the call to CPD would go:

CPD: How can I help you?

RAT: There's kids in the parking lot with their cars doing donuts in the snow.

CPD: Is anyone hurt?

RAT: No. They are just sliding their cars all over.

CPD: Is it your property?

RAT: No.

CPD: If I have an officer in the area, I will have them stop by. At this time, I have 30 accidents that are waiting for an officer and we are running everyone on a double shift with 75% of our force on duty. It might be awhile.

yea i was talking to friends and they say that, its usually a hot spot and cops are always there. Yea i would also want to know how you get in there ive been down there for autoX and there dont seem to be many ways to sneak in.

You should not listen to everything you hear.

To damn cold this time. Makes me wish i owned a huge lot.