Fulmer Helmets @ Honda NorthWest.

jagr

So while perusing the gear at HNW today i came across some Fulmer Helmets. They look great and have a light weight. The inside looks well made, Comfortable and cool. The sales guy said they used to be made in Miami back in the day.

Anyone have any experience with the brand? Their site has some great looking designs as well. Check it.

http://www.fulmerhelmets.com/Product/afss.html

Click Products to see more styles.

they are all snell/dot approved, but thats not saying much, i cant find anything on them online, they dont even sell them online, they dont even come with a warranty, contact info, a box, a bag or a manual. I would just pay $20-$30 more for an EXO 700, great helmets for the price.

I have two fulmers i love them both. Very comfortable breath well. The only compliant I have with them is they make a little bit of wind noise from the visor not sealing completely. Mine are a little older so they may have fixed the issue since then. Overall I would rate it a 6/7 out of 10 and would buy another one. Mine come with a box, manual, warranty card and some info. As far as internet sells goes hardly any company will sell online direct to consumer due to fitment erorrs made by the consumer.

I have two fulmers i love them both. Very comfortable breath well. The only compliant I have with them is they make a little bit of wind noise from the visor not sealing completely. Mine are a little older so they may have fixed the issue since then. Overall I would rate it a 6/7 out of 10 and would buy another one. Mine come with a box, manual, warranty card and some info. As far as internet sells goes hardly any company will sell online direct to consumer due to fitment erorrs made by the consumer.

Makes sense to me. a few on them on the site say "new for 2008". So maybe some improvements have been made. i like the "SS" style.

Zero, we may be onto something here.

i have the s1. and i like it.. ive used one before that felt lighter than my fulmer, but, it survived the crash yesterday.. only a small scratch on the side.

Her helmet looked almost brand new after the crash. this is true. It went thru some wicked stuff too.....