Todd#43

Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just can't believe how far this irrelevant and idiotic thread has gone....and now todd want's to throw personal insults.... I didn't say you were gay, just your thread.... way to take it personal dude.....

i just can't believe how far this irrelevant and idiotic thread has gone....and now todd want's to throw personal insults.... I didn't say you were gay, just your thread.... way to take it personal dude.....

He's just campaigning for your vote Moose....Don't take it personal ;)

I didn't insult you. If you took it that way, that's on you.

I simply asked where this new found courage to express your opinion came from, and suggested a possible source.

Sounds like you're the one that's hurt.

By the way, if its so idiotic and and irrelevant, what are you doing here?

You fail at failing.

And I really wasn't going to finish the "You know how I know you're gay" joke... I was hoping everyone else would just start filling in jokes from the movie. OR.net people fail.

I'm sad this poll is closing. At least I did better than Nader.

You fail at failing.

And I really wasn't going to finish the "You know how I know you're gay" joke... I was hoping everyone else would just start filling in jokes from the movie. OR.net people fail.

I'm sad this poll is closing. At least I did better than Nader.

I'd say you failed.

You didn't get many votes, AND you told a stupid joke that NO one got.