Todd#43

Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rudest Person on the Whole BOARD

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont have an "official" stance on the issue. We dont try to persuade our members one way or the other

That reminds me......I got my magazine the other day with Obama & Hoffa together on the cover. Made a chill run down my spine....Talk about politics & bedfellows!! ;)

Because employers/unions have no clue as to what is going to happen if Obama gets elected. Let's face it, he cant do jack shit without the House and Senate

Let's see - Dems runnin congress, Dem in white house, can I start getting in the Gas lines now since it was such a great idea back in the 70s?

Maybe nobody can accurately tell you 100% what would happen, when you look @ a combination of party philosophy, close associates, past history, and the current agenda of a candidate, I'll bet you can start to see the handwriting on the wall.

Also I voted none of the above, I've been accused of being ruder on accident than other people are on purpose lol.

Let's see - Dems runnin congress, Dem in white house, can I start getting in the Gas lines now since it was such a great idea back in the 70s?

Maybe nobody can accurately tell you 100% what would happen, when you look @ a combination of party philosophy, close associates, past history, and the current agenda of a candidate, I'll bet you can start to see the handwriting on the wall.

Two Words:

JIMMY FUGGIN CARTER

Wow, no love for Lizard. I need to work harder on the insults and degrading...

Now, on the "other" board that Todd knows, I'd be ahead by a mile!! I love those old coots...

I thought you would make the list too! Esp with your most recent 'advice' in Danielle's crash thread.....

And NinjaNick is missing too?? :dunno:

This poll is bogus!!! :boxing:

I'm a little miffed that I've only offended and have been deemed rude by 6 people. I figured this poll would've been the closest I'd ever come to ranking in a 'popularity contest' - even if it was for being "rude".

I thought there were a lot more close-minded people on here. :D

I'm a little miffed that I've only offended and have been deemed rude by 6 people. I figured this poll would've been the closest I'd ever come to ranking in a 'popularity contest' - even if it was for being "rude".

A bit vague... Keep trying ;)

You're not rude, you're politically ignorant :D

Todd#43 - Really don't know him very well.

PrincessPratt - Seems like a real sweetie.

Kawi Kid - Just because he's a midget and a post whore doesn't mean he's rude

Wolfman - Ridden with him once, seems like a nice guy

Fusion - Ridden with him once, enjoyed his company.

Fonzie - He's from Cleveland...that explains everything

Satan - Can't accuse him of rude, he's created this time waster called OR.net

JRMMiii - see above

Swing'r - Don't know this person.

As soon as I saw you were the last post in here, I knew what you had posted.

EAT A DICK...:boxing:

Actually i was surprised I didnt make the list as well. :D

I agree...flounder should definitely be on here. i think todd just wants to act like he's a hardass. :rolleyes:

You can only have a list of 10 things to vote on, or I would have included more...lots more. Basically, all I did was snag some names from the "where's waldo" thread.

If you don't like the choices, make your own poll. It isn't that hard.