Need a shop up around Sawmill RD

Mojoe

Check engine light came on in the Suby. Misfire on cylinder 4. Thinking plugs and wires, I know they are due. I know it might be moisture in the fuel too and I could just run it and see if it works itself out, but it's bugging me, plus it's due for them. So, my garage is full. I'm busy. I can get the parts. I would like to drop it somewhere close.

Anyone looking to do this. I would like it done ASAP. I will compensate accordingly. LMK. Thanks

And Rob, I'm not going to a link in your sig. LOL

Check engine light came on in the Suby. Misfire on cylinder 4. Thinking plugs and wires, I know they are do. I know it might be moisture in the fuel too and I could just run it and see if it works itself out, but it's bugging me, plus it's do for them. So, my garage is full. I'm busy. I can get the parts. I would like to drop it somewhere close.

Anyone looking to do this. I would like it done ASAP. I will compensate accourdingly. LMK. Thanks

And Rob, I'm not going to a link in your sig. LOL

due?

yes, its call a maintence schedule..read into it :asshole:

If you read what I quoted he used the word DO rather than DUE. Once I asked he went back and edited.

Reading > Gearhead

Guest Removed
If you read what I quoted he used the word DO rather than DUE. Once I asked he went back and edited.

Reading > Gearhead

IM SORRY, IPS PISSED IN YOUR PUSSY..

GET OVER IT.

and the fact is, i read it after the fact.I have a job, where i dont get too play on here all day.

kthanksbye