Mcguyver Marijuana Gadget

dragknee66

Found this tonight on some lady I arrested no longer than a couple weeks ago, picked her up again.. Shes a Mcguyver smoker. Me and a couple of CPD guys that stopped by got a kick out of it heh.

The bottom portion of the device was clear plastic and purple in color.. almost as tall as a toilet paper roll and just as wide as one with a little paper left on it (what a way to desribe hah)

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/557/COLSRACING/IMAGE_00020.jpg

Police, police are bad. Mmmkay?

Can you tell me the difference between squad car 142 and R-142 or 142-R Its one or the other.

142 follows me around the city everywhere I go, but R-142 or whatever pulled me over. Didn't even run my information just searched my car for guns wrote down my social and let me go.

Also if u work for CPD, tell these ****** not to pull me over 75x a year. I'm not doin anythin wrong and I don't got shit they lookin for in my car.

I found a 3 Sprite bottle bong connected together in the shape of a "U" at the park under some bushes. Mouth hole was where it was supposed to be and the bowl was the bottom underside of another bottle. I've also found a small, cracked water pipe, a small metal pipe, a joint, and about a 1/4ouce of smoke, and quite a few 'ditch weed' plants literally growing in a ditch. All at different times. Different places. Half of them probably parks.