Midnight Madness

Dr. Apex

Who's up for some snowboarding and skiing this saturday night at MRM?? I'm going to go around 11pm.

It's $30 per person($21/ski rental, $29 Board rental if you need to rent) from 10:30pm until 3am all you can stand!!! I'll be there until I'm in too much pain from falling on my ass all night.

More than likely, I'm in. Just call me Ben.

Sounds good, hopefully I can make it off the damn bunny hill but this will only be my second time on a snowboard. I am renting some better gear from Aspen instead of MRM, I'm told the right boots and whatnot help a lot.

When you go to Aspen ask for Lori. She was our white water rafting guild this summer. I just brought her 3 of my boards to get them ready for my trip next month. When are you going to get your gear from them? I have to pick up the boards and can try to meet you there.

They did not get the ice. I was up there through the storm. They got sleet for a bit, then it turned to snow. I would have to how with yesterday and today they have groomed things a bit better. Plus they are calling for 2 more inch's on Saturday.

know anything about the price since its a holiday?

The 30 dollar lift ticket is for midnight madness only regardless of holiday weekend. 30 dollars buys lift from when they get done grooming at 10:30 to 3 am.

The higher lift tickets for the weekend are the xtreme passes which I believe are 4pm to 3am.

just got back from there, the snow was the best its been all season. i love going at night noone is there. today they shut down the top of the park because they were having some gay race thing. the snow should still be good. have fun guys.

Just got back from Aspen ski & board, have my rental ready to go and even bought some goggles. I'm ready to go!!!

ben, at the end of the season or maybe here in the next week, ill probly have 2 boards up for sale and bindings to go on them. i know your a tall guy like me so they should be close to the right size. let me know if you would be interested at all.

sorry to double post

ben, at the end of the season or maybe here in the next week, ill probly have 2 boards up for sale and bindings to go on them. i know your a tall guy like me so they should be close to the right size. let me know if you would be interested at all.

sorry to double post

hey man I might be interested in them. I have a board and all but I might look to get something new, as mine are 7 years old. My brother might want one too, he is 6'4". Let me know if you want to sell.

Eric

BTW - I will be there tonight!

probably around 10pm.......I don't do the tricks, so you will find me on the slops. lol. I don't know if this helps butI will have on a black coat with a white strip and white paints. Just yell out my name. lol. I am leaving here in about half hour, I have some stuff to do before I head up. It 1.5 hours drive for me. be safe guys!

Eric

sorry to double post

Let me know, from what I've read I will need a 160+cm board and probably something wide as I wear a 13-14 in shoes. It's a pain in the ass to find the right shit(see my thread in the kitchen for the rant about that).

UNDR PSI and a couple buddies are going up with me at 10, hope to see some people up there. I'll be on the bunny hill for a little while but I plan to make it to one of the main hills for some action.

hey man I might be interested in them. I have a board and all but I might look to get something new, as mine are 7 years old. My brother might want one too, he is 6'4". Let me know if you want to sell.

Eric

BTW - I will be there tonight!

Let me know, from what I've read I will need a 160+cm board and probably something wide as I wear a 13-14 in shoes. It's a pain in the ass to find the right shit(see my thread in the kitchen for the rant about that).QUOTE]

hey ill let you guys know. my oldest board is a K2 fatbob. they stopped making them but its a good board. i used it for about 3 seasons, then the past 3 years it has sat as my back up. not sure on how wide/tall it is ill let you know. then my other board that is a K2 nemesis. it has built in risers to prevent toe drag. i have a size 14 boot as well and i have only got my toes caught one time so far its great. it is a 157(wolnt be selling untill the end of season probly). ill get some stuff together and post it up in the right section though. hope you guys had fun i wish i was there.

Damn good time last night, Joe thanks for the help. I was almost ready to go up to a bigger hill but ran out of steam, I can't wait till I'm past this stage and dont get exhausted so quickly.

I was moving down the hill with only falling about 2 times instead of 10 so I feel good about that, a couple more trips out there and I'll be good.

Damn good time last night, Joe thanks for the help. I was almost ready to go up to a bigger hill but ran out of steam, I can't wait till I'm past this stage and dont get exhausted so quickly.

I was moving down the hill with only falling about 2 times instead of 10 so I feel good about that, a couple more trips out there and I'll be good.

Ben, you'll have it before long. You are really tall, so getting to a lower center of gravity is a little awkward for you. And when you fall, you're falling from almost a foot higher than I am. LOL. It was cool hanging out up there with you guys. Mad props to the guy with that has the 18's on his Del Sol(only way I can remember him,lol), he launched himself off one of the big jumps and was like 5' up and sailing for about 20'. Took some nut's, almost had me trying it.

Eric, I was looking for you the WHOLE fucking time. I had at least 5 others looking too. Sorry I never ran into you. Next time.