Im Rich Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!

V8 Beast

I just got my bonus numbers and my tax return. Thats means I will have money for exactly 4 hours.... then the wife gets home :(

I need some help..

I need a mistress (preferable a good looking one)

an overseas bank account

air plane tickets to a different country

a barge to transport my cars

a complete identity change (I want a cool name like Enrique, or Vinny)

And about 7 people to go with me so I'm not the only person speaking english where I go.

If someone can do this for me in the next few hours it would be appreciated.

I just got my bonus numbers and my tax return. Thats means I will have money for exactly 4 hours.... then the wife gets home :(

I need some help..

I need a mistress (preferable a good looking one)

an overseas bank account

air plane tickets to a different country

a barge to transport my cars

a complete identity change (I want a cool name like Enrique, or Vinny)

And about 7 people to go with me so I'm not the only person speaking english where I go.

If someone can do this for me in the next few hours it would be appreciated.

haha I cleaned up on my tax returns something about adding 3 dependents.

I won't see my bonus till mid march.

fuck em, i wouldnt trust any1 with my money. when i get married i will have my own bank account, bills will be split even. people are really thinkin, cause what if you get divorced, most people dont know how to deal with all their fiancial stuff.

It does not matter one iota whether you have seperate accounts. If you are married and you split up, it all gets divided 50-50.

It does not matter one iota whether you have seperate accounts. If you are married and you split up, it all gets divided 50-50.

50-50, what a novel idea.

My dad had to give my mom 1/2 of everything, plus her legal fees, plus capitol gains taxes on everything that he sold would have to come out of his half.

Mind you, family farm. It takes a long time to make the value of the land from the profit after you pay for equipment, repairs, seed, fuel, ect...

Judge was a flaming liberal amd NAG (national asosciation of gals) member (A.K.A. NOW)

/rant

Back on topic, you can wire transfer it to my accaount, and I will only require a small percentage to keep it safe for you. :D

LOL, seperate accounts, thats funny. Now all you have to do is hide all of your pay checks, and W2's from her so that she doesnt see how much you make.

By the way...

My wife does not control my money... my wife is in charge of my sexual happiness... which basically means she owns me :D

Plus she's smarter than me. I would easily drop all the money into my car, but no she wants to pay bills and save for my kids college. She even wants to put food on the table, the nerve of her!!!! Instead of having a 1000hp car I have food and a stable future for my kids. Now do you see why I want to run!!!! I could have a fast car and naked girls instead :cool:

Plus she's smarter than me. I would easily drop all the money into my car, but no she wants to pay bills and save for my kids college. She even wants to put food on the table, the nerve of her!!!! Instead of having a 1000hp car I have food and a stable future for my kids. Now do you see why I want to run!!!! I could have a fast car and naked girls instead :cool:

That's not smarter with money, just more responsible. There's a difference and I can't say anything for that. I can't understand guys that just make money and hand the check to the women on the 1st and 15th just simply because she's the woman. I can never see myself doing that.

That's not smarter with money' date=' just more responsible. There's a difference and I can't say anything for that. I can't understand guys that just make money and hand the check to the women on the 1st and 15th just simply because she's the woman. I can never see myself doing that.[/quote']

I know what you mean. If she was shopping and waisting it then I would be a complete idiot for giving it to her. I put her in charge of bills early in the marriage because she had trouble managing money. Her dad is rich as hell and she didnt know how to budget. It was a risk I was willing to take to help her grow as a person.

It was the best move I ever made because now I have my own personal accountant.

fuck em, i wouldnt trust any1 with my money. when i get married i will have my own bank account, bills will be split even. people are really thinkin, cause what if you get divorced, most people dont know how to deal with all their fiancial stuff.

HA!!!!!!!!

you must be kidding, right????

wives control everything, we're just living in their world. the wife controls all of our finances here. i don't have time to pay bills, go to the bank, get groceries, buy clothes, etc.

That's not smarter with money' date=' just more responsible. There's a difference and I can't say anything for that. I can't understand guys that just make money and hand the check to the women on the 1st and 15th just simply because she's the woman. I can never see myself doing that.[/quote']

Ahhh, its so black and white for single guys:)