picking up a 2002 buell 600 tomrorow

jamesn69camaro

what are ur opinions on the 2002 buell 600 im geting one tomorrow im driving to tiffin ohio to get it .so i hope their a good bike :) after all its made by harley so its got to be good right?
Don't do it. They suck ass. All Buell's suck ass. Unless you're getting a helluva deal on it, don't waste your money.

I wouldn't do it.... :nono:

I know to many people that have had them with problems. They spent more time in the shop than out riding them.... :(

Maybe you got a good one but I guess we'll find out soon....

All Buell's spend more time at the shop. Just ask Jon on here (the isuzu freak). He had a lot of problems with his, and the service at Buell / Harley Davidson sucks ass also.

I thought buells smallest bike was a 883.
:slap: Go make a cake or something and let the men here talk. Seriously though, Harley's smallest right now is the Sportster 883. Buell has the Buell Blast which is 492cc.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks guys i did end up geting it but he didnt tell me it had a vance and hines pipe off the head and a exhost tip for a muffler lmao so its loud as hell i need a muffler to queit it down for street use ... any one know where i can get one cheap? my next bike will be a 883 or a 1200 preferably harley davison 95 and up for sure