Forenza motorsport challenge

ChevyMan1972

Guest LSWON333

Is that possible for a stock gt to go 12.99???? The c6 vette guy made me wanna cry, although he is 17. He "should" have done alot better with a 120 trap (mid 12s atleast).

Those 350z's were turds in the 1/4

Is that possible for a stock gt to go 12.99???? The c6 vette guy made me wanna cry, although he is 17. He "should" have done alot better with a 120 trap (mid 12s atleast).

Those 350z's were turds in the 1/4

Lol I love Gushi's comment he made about his car. He siad "This car just has no power, at all." He probobly said because all he drives are mustangs (and he rallycrosses an Impreza with his Dad I think).

The mustang is not stock as most of the cars aren't. I watched it and enjoyed it, the girl is going to give those guys a run for their money.

The asain guy needs to quit with the bullshit crying, running off the course and then throwing a temper tantrum when he lost, he's a bitch and I hope he doesn't win(he does seem to have some skill though).

I caught this this weekend. I thought it was pretty good, so I am going to try to watch this a little more often. It sucked to see those muscle cars crapping out on the road course. Being a Mopar guy, I hope they get that Challenger back up and kicking butt.

And I do believe that girl is the one all those guys need to watch out for.

The part that amazed me the most was the fact that it took the Mustang team more than 10 minutes to figure out that they didn't put any gas in the car. For gods sake that is the first thing I do before putting any car on the track, check to make sure you have enough fuel. I am not really into reality TV every much but this one looks like it might be pretty good. I guess I will try to catch the next episode.

Shad