Fng

99FLHRCI

Hey I finally signed up cause Bill Dozer wouldn't shut up about it at work. I got a stock '00 Integra Type R, a '99 Cavalier Z24 that is no where near as cool as TruCavSS, and a '67 Chrysler 300 that's goin thru a resto.

Well if you know Bill, that's a bit of a plus for a new guy. I've only recently met him and he's been cool to hang out with......andohmygodijustfartedanditmanybetheworsethignihaveeversmelledinmylifeyouknowthekindoffartthatchacesyouaroundthehouselikeamaddogifearthisoder

welcome

Im definatly interested in autox. i started reading up on it on the itrca site. i got my spacers so i can but 225/50r15 up front and im debating about the same or 215/50r15 in the rear. (god imports are so wierd tires all backwards and whatnot)

They were built from the ground up totally different than the other integra models for better handling (lighter doors, hood, interior, exhaust system, thinner windscreen glass, recaro seats, wider tires, etc). I've seen itr's hang with miata times at some scca events, and run 14's at Trails bone stock. Stock for stock I garuntee they're the most fun you could ever have in a fwd 4 cylinder. They were nice cars.. nothing super special, but nice.

ya know... nothing a stock gt couldnt handle... but come on, its an import.