Party tonight and the bar is stacked

SilverEvo8owner

I was wondering if anyone else would notice.

If your drinking to get cracked then i guess it doesn't matter, but i stay away from that well vodka crap. Grey Goose is the only way to go if you want to avoid a hangover as much as possible.

Notice? Notice? I cringed when I saw all of that rot-gut well liquor, especially the tequila. ACK! I guess when I was 18-24 I my stomach could handle that stuff. Now that I'm older than dirt, I'd have a 4 day hangover from it. No lie, no joke!

Any premium vodka, Kettle, Belvedere, Level, Vox, etc. will drastically reduce the hangover due to the fact that vodka is the most chemically pure liquor, and the premiums are distilled 3 to 6 times. It's the toxins and impurities that magnify the hangover, besides the obvious dehydration. BTW, Sky vodka is the most chemically pure vodka on the market.

sure if u wanna drive down to miami u

ahhhhh!!! i miss those days. i lived in the u-house for 2 years, and can remember (vaguely) some of the most incredible parties. and the women, that's a whole other story. enjoy it while it lasts, i have no regrets.

I sure as hell not gonna buy expensive shit for the masses. Funny story about the Yukon jack though.

Rumor going around that there was a little bit of piss in it but i don't know for sure. Good thing I made up my mind that i wasn't going to drink any of it before the party started.

:-)