Gold and Silver Bullion...

HAOLE

So you want the actual long term investment of the physical gold and silver? Why not be a baller and trade futures

Because... you cant hold futures in your safe. They are imaginary, not physical. The price of silver has went up almost 300% in the last few years. On top of that, if the dollar crashes gold and silver will still remain a hard currency.

Because... you cant hold futures in your safe. They are imaginary, not physical. The price of silver has went up almost 300% in the last few years. On top of that, if the dollar crashes gold and silver will still remain a hard currency.

Trust me, I understand how they work. I just wanted to know if you are trying to make some quick money or if you are trying to have your own gold and silver reserves.

I've always wanted to invest in a little gold. I'll get to it in a few more years when I've totally cleaned my finances up. :)

silver seems to be providing a nice trend over the past 5 years

Trust me, I understand how they work. I just wanted to know if you are trying to make some quick money or if you are trying to have your own gold and silver reserves.

Just like Fort Knox. I am not in to to make a quick buck, long term is what I am thinking.