Another casualty of the weather

l36tols1

Well my 02 v-6 firebird decided to do a donut on 70w going 50 MPH arond 10 last night.

It's drivable and fixable but I'd rather put the cash into a car that I really want so with that said I'm looking at this: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=214915041&dealer_id=53797559&car_year=1999&search_type=both&num_records=&keywordsfyc=&make=PONT&transmission=&model=TRANSAM&distance=25&make2=&address=43227&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=13000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=10000&body_code=0&end_year=2000&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1998&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=25

I'd rather get back into a firehawk but I doubt I would find on in my price range (10k-13k) so if you know anyone out there trying to sell a 98-2000 t/a, formy, and fingers crossed firehawk PLEASE let me know..

They want way too much for that car. Those miles and being an A4, I'd offer them $9k and go no higher than $10k

oh dont worry I will talk them down I love the NBM I really want SOM but the blue will do!!

But I need to wait to see what the insurance company says first this will be a great summer!! either way I will be back in a LS1