1993 mustang and a 2002 victory motorcycle

2stangs

im posting my 1993 mustang lx hatch for sale again. i bought this car new in august of 1993. the car shows 140,000+ on the odometer, but has a new drive line with only 25,000 miles on it. the car was a daily driver till the new drive line was installed. the car has the following updates done to it-

new ford motorsport 345hp 302 crate motor.

30lb fms fuel injectors

holley system max intake

1.7 roller rockers

80mm pro-m meter

75mm bbk throttle body

gt40x alum heads

e-303 cam

255 lph bbk fuel pump

bbk long tube headers

bbk off road h-pipe

magna flow exhaust

novi 1000 supercharger

tremec 3550 tranny

new centerforce dual friction cluch with less than 200 miles on it

pro 5.0 shifter

ford motorsport alum driveshaft

3.55 fms gears

new msd box

rear lakewood upper and lower control arms

new bilstein quad shocks

4 new coil springs

new carpet

new console lid

new red paint with ghost flames

new chrome pony rims

new bf goodrich tires less than 300 miles (p225 55 zr 16)

new outside door handles

new battery (1-07)

new ford original hatch

new door sills

all new weatherstripping

new front lighting assemblies (headlights,marker lights)

new tail light lenses

pioneer am fm cd player and infiniti speakers

have alot of extras for the car

the motor has approx 25,000 miles. the tranny has about 19,000 miles.

i have alot of extra parts fot it that will go with the car. i just had the car tuned and a chip burned for it by dynotune and the car makes 432.0 rwhp and 397.7

rwtq. the problems with the car is header gaskets need replaced i have new ones was waiting for warmer weather. heater core is bypassed and a small tear in drivers seat from wear and tear.

ASKING 12,500.00 OBO

i also have a 2002 victory motorcycle for sale. for those who are not familiar with the victory it is made by polaris in iowa.

the bike is 92 cubic inches (1507 cc) cruiser or as alot of people say a generic harley.

i have added a new stage one exhaust with a k&n air filter. back rest, gel seat, chrome fender tips, winshield, freeway lights, and crash bars. this is a limited paint scheme done by arlen ness. the color is maroon and cream.

due to medical conditions im no longer allowed to ride. the bike only has 5,300+ miles on it. not even broke in. it is fuel injected and im only asking pay off which is around 7000.00. i also bought this bike new.

you can e-mail me for pics of the mustang at iggiedog@aol.com. dont have pics of the bike yet.

NO TRADES !!!!!!!! CONTACT ME AT 614-774-2660 IF INTERESTED.