CR needs to do this....

MrMeanGreen

I didn't read the entire thread, but, I assume that, by "this," you mean a cruise of some sort (as opposed to a group photo at a McDonalds). What kind of cruise did you have in mind? From where to where? Or, were you talking about us joining that cruise?

Anyway, yeah, that list was massive.

Somewhere to somewhere, just that looks badass what they're doing.

We (i.e., a few of my friends and not you, Anthony, who are not invited) are already planning some of those kinds of things for spring/summer. We're planning a cruise to Chicago. Also, a cruise to Indy is in the works. Anyway, I'm down for whatever - fuck, when I get my car back, I plan to just do lap after lap around 270. Seriously, whatever, plan it and I'll be there.

I say we do a complete lap around 270 (thanks for the idea Tilley) with as many CR members as possible. Then we should end it in a huge parking lot. From there we bust out the grills and red meat!!!!!

That would be sweet but the problem again this year is what huge parking lot?

if i fall into some more money soon. id like to do some crusin. im planning on putting my 355 into my s10 blazer for my girlfriend to drive garrett arround in. then i can drive the turbo s10. how far arround is 270 i might need to make a gas stop or just pull over and get a 5 gallon can out of the blazer.

if i fall into some more money soon. id like to do some crusin. im planning on putting my 355 into my s10 blazer for my girlfriend to drive garrett arround in. then i can drive the turbo s10. how far arround is 270 i might need to make a gas stop or just pull over and get a 5 gallon can out of the blazer.

WHy do you bother posting, like the entire group of people need to stop and wait on your dumb ass. Just drive a fucking car that can go 80 Miles on a tank, christ it's only 70-80 miles.

I say we do a complete lap around 270 (thanks for the idea Tilley) with as many CR members as possible. Then we should end it in a huge parking lot. From there we bust out the grills and red meat!!!!!

+1. Also, it would be neat if we had some camera peeps. Say.. One lined up at the broad street bridge, main street, cleveland ave, etc. and either tape or snap a pic (several) of us lined up hogging 270 :).

Anthony this is a great idea!!!!! Now the question is how do we make it happen. We need to fill in in the blanks

Start point/ Ending Point/ Date/ Cost for food per person if we even have food/

I vote for doing it at the end of June so it gives everyone more than enough time to get off of work... plus all the college boys will be home.

I have no clue whats considered neutral as far as a starting point. But it has to be somewhere where we can get onto 270 with no lights in between. A bunch of cars being divided by red lights would suck.

Ending point should be somewhere like cooper stadium. Plenty of open room, and great for photos.