CR needs to do this....

MrMeanGreen

i dont know what the fuel mileage will be yet. so why dont you build a car with more than 300 hp and get off my jock.

I'm not on your jock nor do I need a daily that has more than 300hp and I have more priorties to focus on than to bulid a track truck, why would you post that your truck can't drive 70 miles on a tank of gas and you need to hold others up because you can't bring a proper vehicle for a CRUISE. Not a 1320ft track truck. You don't see me asking to race you on a track but I am slow so I need you to stop at the 1000ft mark for me to catch up.

You are a fucking tool. What do you have again? A turbo truck? I missed it in all your posts somehow...... Get some fuckin social skills.

Something like that would definitely be fun. Wouldn't the CR Cedar Point trip (with enough attenders) be a good way to do this?

Great idea. as for parking before or after there are several great places everyone one could meet up. Either jackson pier middle of downtown and close to several bars and over looks CP. or the sandusky marina is more of a park area is right by a Dammons and also over looks CP. there is also a skate park there. Only down side is its right next to the cop shop. but as long as people aren't stupid it shouldn't be a issue.

these are the best 2 areas to go to best for picture taking and will hold about a good 100 cars.

The last time we had any type of cruise, a bunch of morons about wrecked us.

Something to think about.

thats kinda why a lap of 270 is not the best idea. for the most part it turns into a balls out race for half the group and it will attract alot of unwanted attention. Best thing would be to find a good strip of road with 2 points and cruise that way. If people want to race they can go and do that elsewhere and come back to hangout or just putt up and down the strip.

Spaceghost. its a NEw combo so the mileage is unknown. it only has a 10 gal cell than can be ran to half. with the amount of fuel the fuel system will be bypassing untill full boost. so no mater what 5 gal of gas will not get me all arround 270. so you mean to speek for everyone in columbus racing that not one person would stop and wait? WTF is that about. AND all my daily drivers need more than a 300 hp import motor. and i too have other things to worry about. Least of all you and your big mouth. IF someone would stop and wait long enough for me to dump a 5 gal can into my tank than i can go too. SO would anyone be willing to wait. we will catch back up prety quick.!!

Spaceghost. its a NEw combo so the mileage is unknown. it only has a 10 gal cell than can be ran to half. with the amount of fuel the fuel system will be bypassing untill full boost. so no mater what 5 gal of gas will not get me all arround 270. so you mean to speek for everyone in columbus racing that not one person would stop and wait? WTF is that about. AND all my daily drivers need more than a 300 hp import motor. and i too have other things to worry about. Least of all you and your big mouth. IF someone would stop and wait long enough for me to dump a 5 gal can into my tank than i can go too. SO would anyone be willing to wait. we will catch back up prety quick.!!

I would wait for you, but you seem mean.

The last time we had any type of cruise, a bunch of morons about wrecked us.

Something to think about.

I would not be interested in participating the cruise portion of this, for just that reason. We already have people who have committed that will instigate the lunacy.

Cruise to Cedar point would be a fun ass day.

I'm definitely hoping we do this, Anthony are you down to start making this possible? I would think mid or late June would be perfect: warm sunny days and cool nights (+ its far enough away that I better be done). And all the forced induction guys will have a ball driving in the evening :D

I'm definitely hoping we do this, Anthony are you down to start making this possible? I would think mid or late June would be perfect: warm sunny days and cool nights (+ its far enough away that I better be done). And all the forced induction guys will have a ball driving in the evening :D

Though it can make it harder for some but a weekday is best for Cedar Point, you don't get to take many rides on the weekends with the huge crowds.

I say we just cruise to somewhere where we can stop and bbq and all that shit. Maybe some kind of campground or parking lot we could rent for a day?

I mean Cedar Point would be cool and all but the idea of cruising, parking, and checking out all the other cars and eatin some food sounds more appealing to me. :)

A real STREET car could make the trip and would make the trip as I plan on doin... :p

It's the 12mpg and three stops for gas I'm not looking forward to :p

If I can make a business trip out of it and get them to pay me like $1.25/mile, then maybe :)

Guest hotrodmama024

note to CR... Has to benefit Anthony first...... Go Ceder Point!!

It's the 12mpg and three stops for gas I'm not looking forward to :p

If I can make a business trip out of it and get them to pay me like $1.25/mile, then maybe :)