93 Civic Hatch Turbo Fully built motor $5,000

nicktcfcsb

Due to some things coming up I wont have time to finish this car for a while but I am going to offer it once on here before I finish it. 93 North Carolina 93 Hatch with no rust light blue. Motor is a fully built LS/Vtec Hybrid, eagle H beam rods, Wisco Coated pistons 9 to 1 ACL race bearings ARP bolts DSM 440s with box, T-3 Turbo, Drag front mount ect,...to much to list, this is a low mile build not currently runing to do never finishing it, tons of money in the motor if you are looking to get a fully built turbo B series for your car you should buy this car put your non built motor in this car and sell this car and have the cheapest ever fully built civic motor. 5000.00

Nick 327-4644

http://members.aol.com/igetmadim/honda.jpg

Only pic I got

Heres a quick run down of some parts

Build by Zerolift

b18 Block with b16a2 head

GSR cams

9:1 Cr Wseco Coated pistons

eagle H beam rods

Golden Eagle LS/Vtec kit

Hondata intake gasket

Moroso Oil Pan

ACL race bearings

ARP head studs

GSR oil and water pump

new timing belt

b16 trans no grinds low miles

ACT stage 3 clutch

p28 chipped with chrome

DSM 440s

Garrett T3 super 60 turbo .57 .63 Trim full boost on lsvtec at 3200 no play less than 4 thousand miles

Tial 38mm wastegate

drag intercooler

hks sqq blow off

Slowmotion down pipe

golden eagle vaccum manifold

255 fuel pump

all in a pretty clean 93 hatch needs a hood and some paint on roof.

Do you have all the body panels? There is no hood or bumper in the photo. A good friend of mine is looking for a fun car and will spend up to $5K. Period. If it still needs some wiring and tuning, he may offer up to $4500, depending on how much work remains.

Yeah I have all the body panels, that was during the swap. The Front bumper is still off as of right now. I am pretty firm on 5 though just to let him know. Once I get some more money I am going to finish it right but as it sits now its kinda usless to me untill I can finish it. My Tax return didnt happen like it was supposed to.

• 3 weeks later...